Camping in Alliance

127 Reviews of 38 Alliance, West Virginia Campgrounds

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Pretty Views

The park has some very pretty views and a great view of the lake. The non-hook up camp sites are VERY close together. We got in late and struggled finding site 25 that we reserved so we had to stay at site 24. Also, a little trash along the campsite when we got there, but it wasn’t too bad. Overall…

SiteSite 24
Month of VisitOctober
Ray G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Closed

Passing through and stopped for the night. Place is closed.

Sitenone
Month of VisitOctober
Corey M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

Lovely little campground

This place is great. I always stay here for weekends when I got down to the river. The price is great, it has decent service and showers! A must after a day at the river.

The videos I supplied are just down the road and a trail at the river. The main attraction of this campsite.

• bud loving the little beach area down the river
    Play button icon
  • Play button icon
Angie J.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Rhododendron Campsite

Each site was massive with privacy from your neighbors. There is a great access to the trails from the campsite and a short walk to the overlook. Depending upon your location the bathrooms can be a hike. Sites 3-7 are good locations.

• site 6 empty
Stephanie V.
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Family Friendly

We only stayed one night but it was a beautiful stay. Did a little day fishin’ even though there weren’t any catches it was still a great time. Family friendly site. A lot of bike paths. We had a really late arrival and it was such an easy process to find our spot. Clean and efficient campsite.

• fun fishin’
  • nuthin’ fancy fishin’
  • stars!
SiteC31
Philip T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Level, clean, and open!

While the park itself is essentially a big parking lot, it is smack in the middle of plenty to do! The lot is level and the spots are pretty large, with different types of hookups. I'd recommend as both a layover and a destination.

luke M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Quick weekend trip

Great atmosphere,very clean and lots of things to do no matter what

Sitesite 42
a
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Roomy park

Loved my stay at Audra State park. We were right on the river, surrounded by trees and could barely see the neighbors. Good walking trails nearby. It had a small camp store, and was dog friendly. I would definitely go back. The only warning is the road is narrow and bumpy so big rigs be cautious.

Heather The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Refreshing creekside sites

My campsite was on the river, which was nice, but people did come through my campsite at times b/c it was easier to get out there. The site was all gravel and shaded. The people running the camp store were lovely. I had my dog and the campground is very dog-friendly. Recommend this campground to…

• looking at the river from my site
  • big site
A
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Beautiful little campground

We camped here in May 2021 for the first time and loved it. Our site was beautiful with a view of the woods. The campground has a little camp store which is unusual for such a small campground. Lots of great hiking and the Coopers Rock Overlook is a must see. The road to the campground has no…

SiteSite 11
David F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Nice relaxing area with a lot to do with the family.

Cedar Creek is quiet and clean. The trails are decently marked, and the fishing is on point. All the campsites are electrical hookups. 4 different bathrooms in the camp area. I definitely recommend this spot if you have kids.

L
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great little campground

Very friendly park staff. Extremely helpful

Sitecamp site 5&7
N
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Beautiful campground, but...

This is truly a spectacular campground. Spacious separation between lots, very well kept, the bathrooms are immaculate. An absolutely beautiful setting on the crest of a mountain. There are 3 trails you can take right within the campground. The downside is no cell service for Verizon. I don’t take…

• Our campsite
  • Road to exit
  • We had the entire campground to ourselves for one day.
Daniel M.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Nice and clean

Very nice Campground we tent camp and enjoyed our stay

Erin M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Beautiful clean grounds

Our site was big and roomy. Plenty of room for a 10x20 tent and two vehicles. The water was beautiful. The grounds were clean. The staff were very friendly.