$9 - $34 / night

Rays Campground

5 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Unknown
  • Verizon
    Unknown
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites
  • Standard (Tent/RV)
  • Dispersed
  • Group
  • Cabins

• 4
t
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Secluded, woodsy

This is my fiance and I's favorite spot. The tent area I stay in Is very spacious and often you cant see any neighbors unless traveling to the shower house, with regular toilets electric and more. If you need amenities like a shower but like a private, primitive, woodsy feel this is the place. …

P
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2020

Best campground in the area and very reasonably priced.

This is my favorite developed campground in the new river / gauley river area. Known by kayakers and rock climbers. It also has rustic cabin bunkhouses that are also reasonably priced.

Ashley  T.
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2019

Nice camping!

Had a great time at this campground. Easy to find, sites are tucked into the woods with a lot of space, good shower rooms. We enjoyed it!

Rays Campground is located in West Virginia

Directions

From I-79 S: Take exit 57 for US-19 S. Follow US-19 S to Sunday Rd. Continue onto US-19 S. Take the US-60/Midland Trail ramp to Gauley Bridge/Rainelle. Turn right onto US-60 W/Midland Trail. Turn right onto Sunday Rd. We are on the left 1 mile out Sunday Road; From I-64 W/I-77 N: Take exit 48 for US-19 toward N Beckley/Summersville. Continue onto US-19 N. Take the US-60/Midland Trail ramp to Gauley Bridge/Rainelle. Turn right onto US-60 W/Midland Trail. Turn right onto Sunday Rd. We are on the left 1 mile out Sunday Road.

Coordinates