The best BOAT IN camping near
Lacassine , LOUISIANA

Most Recent Lacassine Camping Reviews
Fun

Love

Would have given a 5 but...

Perfect for families! Many trails for hiking and places to bike. Also fishing galore! The site we had was #12 , beautiful the first day, then the rain came! Our picnic table was under water! Amenities include a playground, basketball court, bath house (which wasn't open due to the Covid virus), water and electricity. 2 dump stations.

Dirty Campground

I'm not one to give bad reviews frequently. And hopefully things have changed. But, back in 2016, this was one of the worst and dirtiest campgrounds we have ever stayed at. It wasn't dirt like normal outdoor activity dirt. It was dirt like the bathroom hadn't been cleaned in a year.

Perfect weekend getaway

Don’t know why I’ve never heard of this place before but it’s amazing. Rustic mom and pop place tucked away in a country setting right on the water. We had a waterfront view and hated to leave to head home. Staff is so nice and accommodating!!! Will be back!!!

Nice spots and river walk

$20 for site with hookups plus $3/person/night. The sites are level with adequate spacing. Showers are clean and hot but pressure is lacking. They are the push kind so you must continually press to keep the water running. The river walk from the campground is really nice. Office is helpful and kind.

Nice Park

This is my return visit to this park I truly love coming here.

Great spot

Clean well kept. Extremely friendly staff beautiful location

Clean

The State Park was clean grass was cut , workers always walking around picking up trash.

Great for hiking, biking, and kayaking

If you like Louisiana Wildlife this is the place for you! I saw a couple of lounging alligators, egrets, snapping turtles, deer, and a chipmunk!!! I was kind of scared when I saw a sign on the trails warning of the gators! As far as RV camping, it wasn't a really nice area. The site we were in was 56, I don't reccomend it. Pretty unlevel and very close to other campers. When it rained, the water pooled on the backside and where the picnic table was. There was a shower house. It was old, but really clean.