Yurts
About Cajun Palms RV Resort
Cajun Palms RV Resort is located in Louisiana
4 Reviews of Cajun Palms RV Resort
Excellent RV park in between New Orleans and Texas state line

Concrete pads, good electricity but water pressure a bit low. I had better pressure using my onboard water and pump. Bar and grill are good and weekend music.

It Ok

If you are looking for a place to park your camper and ride around on golf carts this is the place for. If you are looking for a place to camp and experience the great outdoors, not so much.

Great Pool!

We were in spot 263, the spots were clean but very close together. Our 26' camper and Ford 150 truck fit in the spot without any extra space. We had a lot of fun, but there are a lot of rules that are strictly enforced. We didn't realize a section of the pool was 21 and over and an armed security guard shined his flashlight in my eyes to get my attention, to tell my son to move 2 feet on the other side of the rope. The pool has a swim up bar with great frozen drink that they will put in your tumbler. More rules, you can't drive your golf cart after 10:30, no one under 21 can drive golf carts, no floatation devices in the pool depending on who's at the gate checking…The public bathroom was nice and clean, we had a lot of fun!

Fun for everyone

Cajun Palms is an oasis for the family. They host a ton of activities for the family, fishing, swimming, go cart racing and even nightly entertainment for the adults. This is a must go to place!