Jennings, LOUISIANA

Most Recent Jennings Camping Reviews
Great place if you're a heavy sleeper

The campground is located on the intracoastal waterway, just under a bridge. The sign says $4 for tents but the caretaker said it's $6 (still a bargain). He let us pay $4. Several of the sites had sheltered tables which was perfect for us since rain was in the forecast. The only problem was we were right on the water and near the bridge and my husband didn't sleep well with the traffic and boat noise. (I had a great night's sleep.) If you are a light sleeper I'd suggest a campsite away from both the water and the bridge. The showers were hot.

Affordable and nice!

The owner is very hospitable and takes care of the facilities. $26.50 for a level, paved site with electric, water and I think sewer. Showers and bathroom are clean and nice. Laundry facility worked well for us, coin operated. The dryers actually dry! We are thankful we found this place.

Nice spots and river walk

$20 for site with hookups plus $3/person/night. The sites are level with adequate spacing. Showers are clean and hot but pressure is lacking. They are the push kind so you must continually press to keep the water running. The river walk from the campground is really nice. Office is helpful and kind.

Nice Park

This is my return visit to this park I truly love coming here.

Great relaxing place

Rustic RV park located about 5 miles from I-10. Three big stocked fishing lakes. Private lakes so no license needed. Big club house with commercial kitchen. Full hookups and concrete pads.

We came, then left

The park is severely run down. Signs saying gang paraphernalia is prohibited. Water and electric hookup but no sewer. We opted to leave and find a different place to stay.

Great park!

We stayed here this last weekend for the first time and really enjoyed it! There are a couple of kayak/canoe trails that were great! The hiking trails are also great and well maintained. The RV spots are spacious and most of them shaded. I would suggest bug spray since the park is surrounded by water. We would definitely go back here!

Great spot

Clean well kept. Extremely friendly staff beautiful location

Free beachfront camping!

This is a great spot that is way off the beaten path!  Rutherford Beach was awesome.  There is a dumpster there and a port o potty, but no hookups.  The sand was hard packed so we were able to pull our 31' Class A onto the sand with no issues.  The cell service is great and we had an awesome time.  It is in the middle of nowhere though so plan accordingly and stock up before you arrive!

Not much too it, but good location for Cajun Mardi Gras

We decided last minute to check out Cajun Mardi Gras and L'acadie had a spot open so we took it.  Everyone there was perfectly nice and it was a great location to get downtown Eunice to watch the festivities.  However, there really isn't much to this park.  You are basically parking in a field behind the hotel office.  There is no bathroom/shower facility either - FYI!  However, we did love checking out Cajun Mardi Gras.  It was seriously unlike anything we had ever seen!!