French Quarter Public Parking

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Fee Info

Our rates are event driven and the average stay is 3-4 nights. Our standard rate is $105 per night, weekly rate is $680, and monthly is $2400 (plus tax). Premium sites are $15 extra per night.

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
  • AT&T

• 2
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Inside the park is good

This one will depend on what type of things you like or why you are staying here. We were passing through but wanted to see the french quarter. The area doesn't feel safe, but inside the campgrounds does. The campground itself is clean and kept up well. They keep a guard at the gate all the time.

Jacqueline F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Not worth the money

I wouldn’t book again for this price! I enjoyed the closeness to the French Quarters as we were able to walk everywhere. That along with a nice pool were the only pluses for me. The pool was overcrowded each time I went and the rudeness of the man on site was disgusting! We were 30 minutes early to…

Ray & Terri F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2020

Better than I Expected!

Nice park! Who would have thunk it, in the middle of New Orleans. A convenient walk to the French Quarter. Very safe and secure. A nice little green park next door for the doggies. Very clean with curbside trash pick-up. A pool and a hot tub (though we weren't there at a warm enough time to use…

• Roomy corner site, near I-10.
SiteDon't recall, it was assigned at check in.
Month of VisitFebruary

French Quarter Public Parking is located in Louisiana

Directions

From jct I-10 (exit 235A) & Claiborne Ave: Go 1 block E on Claiborne Ave, then N thru Winn-Dixie parking lot to RV entrance.

Address

500 North Claiborne Ave
New Orleans, LA 70112

Coordinates

90.07108155 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

The French Quarter RV Resort is conveniently located in the heart of downtown New Orleans, less than a ¼ mile from I-10 Exit 235A and within short walking distance of the French Quarter and several other major tourist attractions. Our facility operates much like a luxury hotel in the French Quarter, catering to all types of RVs. Each of our 52 paved sites is at least 30′ wide x 60′ deep and features 20/30/50 amp electric, 72 channels of cable TV, city water and sewer. Our clubhouse provides recreation, fitness and laundry rooms, 4 private baths with shower, a business office with computers, copier/fax/printer and ATM in the lobby. The French Quarter-style courtyard surrounds a pool and hot tub, gazebo with bar facilities and an ice machine.

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.