Fires Unknown
About French Quarter RV Resort

The French Quarter RV Resort is conveniently located in the heart of downtown New Orleans, less than a ¼ mile from I-10 Exit 235A and within short walking distance of the French Quarter and several other major tourist attractions. Our facility operates much like a luxury hotel in the French Quarter, catering to all types of RVs.

Each of our 52 paved sites is at least 30′ wide x 60′ deep and features 20/30/50 amp electric, 72 channels of cable TV, city water and sewer. Our clubhouse provides recreation, fitness and laundry rooms, 4 private baths with shower, a business office with computers, copier/fax/printer and ATM in the lobby. The French Quarter-style courtyard surrounds a pool and hot tub, gazebo with bar facilities and an ice machine.

Fee Info
Our rates are event driven and the average stay is 3-4 nights. Our standard rate is $105 per night, weekly rate is $680, and monthly is $2400 (plus tax). Premium sites are $15 extra per night.
Price
$105.00 - $250.00
Private
French Quarter RV Resort is located in Louisiana
Directions
I-10 Exit 235A
1 Review of French Quarter RV Resort
Better than I Expected!

Nice park! Who would have thunk it, in the middle of New Orleans. A convenient walk to the French Quarter. Very safe and secure. A nice little green park next door for the doggies. Very clean with curbside trash pick-up. A pool and a hot tub (though we weren't there at a warm enough time to use them). Great stay! Oh, our GPS took us on a round about so ask them how best to get there when you book.  I-10 is across the street and a bit loud during the daytime, but less so at night.