Camping in Morgan Place

194 Reviews of 67 Morgan Place, Idaho Campgrounds

Mike H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Second time here

This is a great campground right on the Boise River. There is a greenbelt that runs from. The campground all the way to Lucky Peak Reservoir, a distance of 19 miles.

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Nice location, good facilities

I car camped here on a trip back from Oregon to home in Texas. The pad was overkill for my needs but I wanted bathroom facilities.

Nice wooded grounds, very quiet even though it was pretty much at capacity, and the facilities were nice and clean.

J
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Bugs and Heat

When we got there it was the Friday of Memorial Day weekend, and we got the last spot down the road. Needless to say it was alright, there’s lots of small bugs and standing water, little shade and high winds. But I’m sure good fishing, still was beautiful and would go back as it is convenient and…

Site2nd Last Spot
J
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Bugs and Heat

Site2nd Last Spot
Joel R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

The new owners are trying

The owner said they have had the park for about a year, and have made lots of improvements, but it still needs some work. The sites are confusing. We had site 17, but the water was so far I needed 2 hoses. The electric hook up was too far for my power cord, and I couldn’t reach the sewer hookups…

ProfG999 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Very nice for an urban RV park

I needed a place to stay to visit family. It is conveniently located. Spaces all had strips of grass on either side, and nice shade trees. Bathrooms were very nice and very clean. Laundry was cheap to do. Lots of folks with dogs, I like that. But no dog poop on the grounds. I had full hookups for a…

• Nice shady spot
  • Showers and laundry very close
PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Dunes Above orhers

Checked in late as the sun was setting. Just in time to get thru dinner as the Sand Dunes turned purple majesty. Free hot showers heated bathrooms and great views of the Dunes. Recommend the SW corner sites 31, unobstructed views

W
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Campground is gone

Admin needs to remove this campground so travelers do not believe that it is there.

Kimberly D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

A family favorite!

We love this campground in the spring and fall, I imagine it would be hot and full of bugs during the summer months. But it has stunning views (we only stay on the upper loop), great places to explore, and it’s easy to get to. The museum is fun to check out, and they often have events going on…

Month of VisitNovember
MeLinda W.The Dyrt PRO User

Nice free campsite

With some fire rings and in May, clean pit toilets. Lots of bugs, but then lots of birds! Right on the Bruneau arm of the snake. The sites are well spaced and not very defined. A local fishing favorite with several huge rigs and generators at one end and someone doing miserable rap karaoke at the…

Reviewed May. 7, 2021

I love that they have a spot for out military and thier families to go that are a little cheaper. Its usually full but its a great little spot.

Reviewed May. 7, 2021

You can hear the race track

We love staying here and going to the meridian speedway!! The campsites are always clean and hosts are great.

Easy in easy out

We stayed here for a week and enjoyed it. Showers were clean and they even had a hot tub! Getting in and out was easy. Making reservations was the beat, someone answered the first call. I liked that they picked up garbage at campsite everyday.

Month of VisitApril
C
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

More ticks than I’ve ever seen in my life

Do not come here during spring! We found 6 ticks within an hour of being there. You might have better luck at black sands RV resort down the road but a local said it’s best to avoid bringing your pets there or camping at all there.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Great place for big rigs and small.

We stay here every year on our trip to Henry’s Lake ID. This is a great facility with long pads for big rigs as well as small rigs. The pool and spa are great as well as the fenced dog exercise yard.