Camping in Idaho Falls

180 Reviews of 75 Idaho Falls, Idaho Campgrounds

jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2021

Good spot!

Spent a few days here. Inexpensive with decent wifi and 5G Verizon coverage.

Bathrooms & Showers, laundry, cafe/restaurant, even a hot tub.

Friendly staff.

Extended my stay because it was so nice.

Month of VisitNovember
Hannah W.
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2021

Peaceful yet near main road

I wanted a campground that was near the Tetons, but wouldn't have the normal business of all the campgrounds nearer to the park. This campground was super great. Make sure you make reservations or are willing to move on. When I was there it was very full and I almost didn't get a spot. Lot's of…

• single campsite
  • Fall Creek Falls
TThe Dyrt PRO User

Dry camp

Not a fancy campground. But I like going there, it is by the river and has some nice shady camp site. It is only $10 a night

RThe Dyrt PRO User

Clean and quiet!

Stayed 3 nights here in reservable loop A. Extremely clean, modern, and quiet. About 20 minutes from Idaho Falls.

SiteA22
TThe Dyrt PRO User

Great place to go.

This is a very nice campground, lot's of grass and trees. All paved roads in and out.

Best of all it's not expensive, in fact it is the cheapest full hookup in the area.

I've been staying there for years, and will always go back.

cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2021

Nice little spot

Stayed at a tent spot. Campground was clean and maintained. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it is near the Highway and you can hear the road noise.

Sitet2
Amy G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2021

Fantastic people in a great spot!

I came to this resort on a whim to join a retreat that was scheduled here. They have a great outdoor pavilion that was perfect for our group gatherings and I loved my full hookup spot! My favorite thing about the place was the interactions I had with one of the owners. They have beer and kombucha…

• Driving from the campsite into Driggs for a surprisingly great selection of great food!
  • Sitting under my awning at site #4
Donna H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2021

Great little campground

We just needed a over night stay and this place was perfect. Easy getting in and out with a 40ft tow behind. Very level open spaces. It is all gravel and that of fine by us. It has a lake view that is beautiful. Very clean restrooms. And staff was very accommodating, helpful and very friendly. I…

a
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

Great view but little space

The campground hosts were great and made checking in a breeze. The view is amazing and there are nice grassy common areas. Full hook ups were nice to have, but the camp spots were very tight. Our sight was basically on the road, we couldn't even put our awning out. If you stay try and get sights…

D
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Small quite place

All 12 sites are pull thru with good power, water, and, sewer connects. Can Easily accommodated large rigs. Clean bathrooms, nice shower, and laundry.

Site#7
EThe Dyrt PRO User

Super Nice Campground

Very nice campground that has central water and pit toilets. It is also located to many trails both biking and hiking.

M

Great campground

This is a great location and you can't beat the price at $25 a night for full hookups.

SiteA13
M

Great dump site

This is a great location. Easy access.