Water Unknown
Bureau of Land Management
Silver Creek Public Access is located in Idaho
2 Reviews of Silver Creek Public Access
Well kept, sweet oasis

We pulled in and were amazed how nice it was to be right by the creek with covered shelter, picnic table, fire ring, and vault toilet and no charge. Two Tent pad sites, or places to pull in with truck/trailer etc. we thought it was nice and quiet, and the fishing seemed like it would have been fantastic if we would have had some time to stay. Silver creek/Picabo anglers not far up the road and is worth the trip.

Solitude alone Silver Creek, wish I fished

I lucked into stumbling upon this single site campsite along silver creek. I’m not a fisherwoman, but apparently there is some good fishing in the creek. What I loved about this site was that there was only the one site here, with a clean-ish vault toilet(it was getting close to needed a pump out). No traffic sounds, no campground noise, just the creek and the birds and cicadas and a visit from some mule deer. There was a nice picnic table and a tent pad, and, although there was no where to get firewood, a fire pit and grill. I didn’t see any evidence of fish guts, so I am guessing any fishermen would clean their fish in the creek(?). The next morning as I was leaving the area I found 2 more sites that were more developed with a large gravel parking/turnaround and pavilion covered picnic tables that were handicap accessible. But I am glad I camped where I did for the solitude, just me, Silver Creek, some mule deer, and the cicadas and birds.