The best RV SITES camping near
Three Rocks , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Three Rocks Camping Reviews
So close yet seems so remote!

Basically no one there when we stayed. Some excellent hikes and good climbing if you're into that.

Quiet and secluded

Clean and well kept. Level ground all be it hard and difficult to get stakes in. I would return if ever in the area. Sites are well spaced and dead quiet at night. (No cell service with Verizon)

Great location, good spots

This is a great location halfway between northern and southern California along I5. Clean and not too busy so we were nicely spaced out.

It being in the middle of nowhere, there is nothing to walk or bike to, but the town is about 10 miles inland.

Great hiking trail

I was here mid Nov 20 for 3 days. Laguna mountain road trail is very strenuous The last leg of the trail(primitive trail) is not easy to follow. Someone has marked the trail with stacked rocks. To the summit is about 4.5 miles from the campground. The falls hike is a gradual incline both ways. There are only about 3 drive in spots and a walk-in spot above the trailhead gate. Restroom is there, I didn't use because of the pandemic. All spots occupied and several in and out hikers and hunters. You can get Verizon signal at the 1 mile mark of Laguna mountain road trail, Its climb though

Too crowded for my liking But I would stay here again.

What a great National park!

This is only my 5th National park and was beautiful. Lots of wildlife visitor's. The Park is also home to the California Condor. Bummer that we didn't see any. RV spots have electric plug in. We stayed in a 30 amp spot.

A true oasis

My job in agriculture brought me to the area to visit farms nearby. I was glad to find the Almond Tree, which turned out to be a perfect base camp for the week. It is truly a little oasis in a vast agricultural landscape without many lodging options or attractions. And my Dyrt PRO membership discount saved me about $40 on my stay!

This was my first RV park experience. Most of the spaces around me were filled, although it was very quiet and peaceful. The facilities were cleaned daily. The pool was closed and hot water was out in one of the bathhouses. There is wifi, although I was having trouble keeping a steady connection so I ended up using my hotspot anyway. The few interactions I had with staff and other guests were pleasant. Everyone seems to mostly keep to themselves here.

There are two gas stations immediately next to the park with convenience stores and fast food. Driving 10-15 minutes in any direction, there are towns with all services. The Harris Ranch Restaurant is the destination for steaks and gift shopping.

The Almond Tree Oasis has an excellent website with all the details of amenities and nearby attractions. They also have an after hours kiosk for late check-in and provide an email confirmation with all the passwords and security codes. I made a last minute reservation by phone and they had my packet waiting for me when I arrived.

No respect during covid

Very unfortunate, a nice clean campground close to Pinnacles National Park but a lack of respect from the office. No one is wearing masks, enter at your own risk.

An Oasis in the Middle of Nowhere

After being on the road for 2 1/2 months this place was just what we needed for a stop over on our way NORTH on 101. Clean everything, perfect level cement pad, large very nice dog park with room for the pups to run and play and a friendly helpful staff. This would be a perfect place to explore Pinnacle National or Hearst Castle. There is nothing near buy, except a Shell station with the lowest diesel prices I’ve seen in California. We ordered dinner from Luigi’s (located in Gonzales) they delivered for free and the food was fantastic. We will definitely stay here again.

Incredible!!

Absolutely beautiful park!! We stayed at the beginning of the pandemic and only people with campground reservations were allowed in the park. This made it really peaceful and we only saw a couple other people on the trails.

Beautiful out-of-the-way park halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Lots of green space lots of room for kids to play full hook ups available .bathrooms are neat and clean. There is a nice free museum. It’s a county park reasonable rates $25 a night. Unfortunately it’s closed till 2021 due to COVID-19.