The best RV SITES camping near
East Orosi , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent East Orosi Camping Reviews
Good camping site

Had a fun time with the family, had accesible restroom and showers, had picnic table so we could put our things, shade, place where we could set our tent with our truck next to us, and we were able to go swimming. 👍👍👍

Pretty, Simple, and Comfortable

Visited right before Christmas and so we were treated to chilly temperatures and a relatively empty park. As a result, the experience was quiet and relaxing with a soundtrack dominated by the creek right outside our site. Location is perfect as a launch point for trips into Sequoia NP!

Everything you need

This was our first RV trip. We didn't have high expectations as we didn't know what we were getting into (other than going with friends). This place was great. It was quiet, off the beaten path, camp sites were spaced out enough that you weren't right on top of your neighbors and close enough that you can hang with them. The area was beautiful. I love the cold and it didnt disappoint for a trip in December. We are definitely going back there. Picture is spot 47

Closed

Closed. The pictures are not of this campground.

A quaint stopover

I spent two nights at the campground and would gladly stop by again if I find myself in that corner of the valley. I visited in the last days of November, and imagine there is more activity in other seasons.

I enjoyed riding my bike around the historic town. The infestation of ground squirrels was horrifying for someone who works in agriculture, but they do provide some entertainment to watch, along with the blazing orange sunset.

The staff and host were welcoming and facilitating were clean. There are flush toilets, free hot showers, water spigots, and a $10 dump station. It’s no frills, but had everything I needed for my stay.

Another nice river spot

Stayed here three nights Full moon November 2020 Being the last night There was a few other campers But plenty of space to be away from other camps Not much trail hiking to be had Campground just off fairly busy road No verizon cell service at campground 1 mile west of the campground,by the electrical station,there is spotty Verizon signal You can take a short climb up a service road Across from the entrance to the electrical station. It is very steep Go around a curve to the left Then as you are going around a curve to the right There is a road that goes to a power pole I got 3 bars Verizon 4g at this spot.

The service road goes up the mountain to a water tank Very steep strenuous hike Its about 0.9 miles and elevation change of 750 feet

Nice place to relax

Stayed here 3 nights at the end of November 2020 Camp ground had a few campers in it. Not really any trail hiking to be had. Mostly just a river-fishing A good bit of traffic comes up and down the road. No verizon cell service at campground. If you like steep incline hikes One can hike up a service road and get 3 bars Verizon 4g lte The service road is across from the electrical station, west of the campground Go up and around a curve to the right Then as you go around a curve to the left A road will go left to a power line Best signal here Spotty signal all the way to the water tank. Its about .9 miles and 750 elevation climb To the water tank

Great camping for newbies

Sweet Oaks winery campgrounds has 16 sites available for both tent camping and RV’s (no hook-ups). It’s pretty close to grocery stores and big box stores just in case you forgot some gear/supplies. They have a beautiful well-kept property with super-clean restrooms (no showers). They do have a water hose for you to fill up your tanks or Jerry cans. They didn’t allow campfires due to high fire danger though. You’ll have to bring your own fire pit setup if they ever allow them in the future. It was a beautiful walk around the vineyards but there are also hiking trails nearby. It’s off a road suitable for road bikes but there are also mountain bike trails nearby. They have equestrian activities also available for guests. We were able to get our tin top Eurovan to fit on one of their tent sites which offered a beautiful view of Temecula valley. The wine tasting room was closed due to the pandemic but you can order wine online and they will deliver to your site. One more thing, we counted about 8 hot air balloons as we had breakfast!

Very fun

Short drive from the valley. I highly recommend not going around December it was extremely cold.

Very nice very quiet

Manual and his wife the camp host's are very very nice people making rounds very often , spoke to them many times during the three nights we stayed super quiet at night some wild life can be seen , some slips has a water riser for the trailer or what ever needed , we will be back on a regular basis , manual even brought us the fire wood we bought i didnt even half to go pick it up , the river just a little ways from the park good fishing from what i here