Camping in Haven Park

140 Reviews of 19 Haven Park, Ohio Campgrounds

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great location!

East Harbor State Park was a huge park with good amenities, and several places to access the water. They have several fishing areas, a beach, and boat ramps. They also have a huge camping area.

Andy K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

I liked it

I spent one night here with my two dogs on Memorial Day weekend and I was much more impressed with this location than I thought I was going to be.

The park itself is very narrow and long, and stretches down the Maumee River bank.  It's very green with lots of trees and shade cover.  The paved…

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

We love camping here every year. They have a beautiful beach and camp sites right on the water. The campground is also close to a lot of restaurants and shopping.

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Wow, what a great park

Wish we had booked more nights; we only stayed for one night in our 17' travel trailer with full hook-ups. Clean bathroom with shower was a bit far from our site but the layout of the campground made the walk pleasant. Sites well spaced. Wish we had bicycles to ride on trails and to the beach (bike…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great hosts and great neighbors

Wide roads, good guidance, quite at night, nice laundry, easy to get to. Good water and 30 Amp connection

WoWVault G.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Clean and Peaceful

Very relaxing and quiet place. I couldn't believe how clean the bathrooms were and how often they took care of them. Amazing trails to walk on and fishing piers everywhere.

r
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

River campinging

Amazing and relaxing

Month of VisitOctober
Derrick O.
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great place!

Spent the night here on a cross country bicycle trip. Great people.

• this particular site is not designated a tent site. but they let me stay at this one for the night.
M
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Beautiful State Park

My family and I love this park. Quiet with large level sites. Everything from back ins with only electrical to pull throughs with full hook-ups.

• Small beach on Lake Erie with a view of Fermi 2
S
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Nice quiet place

Tried it for the first time. It was quiet and relaxing. The camp host was nice and friendly. Kids loved having the playground so close to the camper. Will be back soon.

RThe Dyrt PRO User

Perfect Ohio Oasis

We camp here at the beginning and end of the season where the bars are less crowded and the campground isn’t as booked.

These lakeside campsites are stunning and even the one tucked further into the park have a lot of options too. From open areas where it would be fun to book a couple sites…

RThe Dyrt PRO User

Perfect Ohio Oasis

• Sunday Sunset
  • morning coffee
Jake V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Nice beach, fishing, and paved trails.

The camping area is nice. It is a little open for our like but there good activities you can do with the kids or pets.

Jenny H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Great family camping

Lots of fun activities for the kids, hayrides, slip and slide, playground and a whole rustic area to explore while you search for leprechauns. Lots of fun for the kiddos and very friendly people.

Clare T.
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

BEST Campground on lake erie!

This is a beautiful place to stay when visiting put-in-bay. You are secluded from the party central street but a golf cart away if you wanted to join the festivities. This camp ground is on lake erie and offers beautiful views of the lake and access to the water. Will definitely stay here again!!!…