About Monroe Co. / Toledo North KOA
KoA
Monroe Co. / Toledo North KOA is located in Michigan
9 Reviews of Monroe Co. / Toledo North KOA
Halloween Fun

I've been going to this campground for years, but mainly for the Halloween camping. It's a fun time of the year to go and the kids always have a blast. Most sites decorate and some site go all out with haunted houses. The campground puts on a lot of activities for the kids. Now for a little feedback: the shower and bathroom facilities need some updating. They look the same from when I was younger. With all of the money spent on sites (I tent camp), they should be a afford upgrades. The outdoor staff are always pleasant but they need cleaner outfits; the box sells the cereal. Lastly, the cost of this place is so expensive for tent campers. I get if you're actually using resources with a camper but tent sites don't use a lot. "free" pancakes are served every morning on the weekends (not sure about weekdays). Overall a nice place with a lot to do, but I only go for Halloween due to high cost. Don't let it deter you for Halloween!

Nice place but very tight

Campsites were pretty clean. Kids loved the pond beach and the water slide. The only down side was they pack in the campers super tight. I would guess 22 feet wide and I only had 5 feet behind my 30 foot camper until you reach the next camper.

Great Place

Amazing staff and campground

Vary nice

Vary nice quiet campground. Love the privet showers and has a great camp store and conssion stand.

Great

Good for kids. We camp Halloween and is great with trick or treat.

Little overpriced to me

Sites and restrooms were alright, think it is ridiculous to pay extra each night for each pet and children, too many other campgrounds in our area that are more updated and reasonably priced.

Not the best for a quiet getaway

I’ll start by saying the staff did their best to provide a fun visit. This was just a weekend getaway and we didn’t have high expectations. There is a lot to do at this campground, but everything is packed too close together. The restrooms were in really bad shape. They weren’t clean and needed updates and repairs. My shower head was missing and water was just spraying out of the wall. Other campers were loud and the noise policy wasn’t really enforced. I wouldn’t go here again.

So much to do!!

Busy on the weekends but so much to do it doesn’t feel overcrowded. Great Lake, activities and elephant ear fries! Our family loved it!

Camping if you prefer activities vs nature

Campground is right off the expressway and surrounding area are farm fields. There are some trees but I wouldn’t call this camping in a forest by any means.camped in a large 38 foot RV and had space but close to others.