The best RV SITES camping near
Forrest , NEW MEXICO

Most Recent Forrest Camping Reviews
Neat and clean

Short overnight at this clean KOA. We are still winterized, so we only used electric. Friendly staff. Spotty Wifi

Very good stopping point

Level and wide sites. Staff friendly

How can you not love a place named after Blazing Saddles?!

This is a full service RV park located right off historic Route 66 just outside of Tucumcari's main commercial area. Lots of well-maintained full-service slots. Smooth gravel drive and slots for easy in and out, even with a bigger rig. Plenty of amenities, including a really nice FREE high speed internet connection. We learned our lesson staying at a KOA in Kansas that not all WiFi is created equal. The network here is ample for streaming videos or video conferencing. Could bog down with a lot of users but the park was only 1/3 full when we stayed. Nice sunset views from our slot. Super friendly staff took us straight to our slot and even offered to get us hooked up to all of the utilities.

This review may not be helpful

We pulled in after dark. Staff had all of our reservation paperwork and provided a site map with the route to our spot. There was a forecasted freeze tonight so everyone had to run off tanks, but they allowed us to fill our fresh tank, so all was well.

Great place!

This was a great place to go! Clean and had friendly staff! Will stop here when I come to the area!

Great for overnight.

Not too much to keep you in town but the people are friendly and helpful. The camping is a level gravel parking lot so short stay it will work. Charge the battery, dump the tanks, and get some water. They do have corral for horses and dog area but I don't have a dog or a horse.

Muddy Mess

Staff is friendly but not helpful. Clean and warm restrooms despite the cold. We paid the extra to be on concrete. Pull thru pad was not level. Hookups were in several inches of mud and made the biggest mess. The view was beautiful and Tucumcari was a neat place to see but I would not recommend this KOA. I paid too much for such a disappointment.

Nice place.

Can't give a ton of info here. We rolled in after hours, and like the guy on the phone said, my information was hung on the front door ready for me when I got there. Was able to get to my spot easily. Left before sun up, so can't say too much more.

Not a bad site for a good nights sleep

Sites are nice and level. Staff was friendly and made my kids feel right at home.

Good place

Nice size lake good camping great for fishing and swimming and good place to get away for couple of days