$20 - $60 / night

Animals

Route 66 RV Park

9 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Fair
  • AT&T
    Available
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites

For Campers

• 2
  • 4
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2022

Big rig and dog friendly

All sites have full hookups and most are pull through. There are two fenced in dog parks. While it seemed close to I40 you could not hear the traffic. Showers and laundry as well. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

A
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Clean, Safe, and Great Service

We stayed here for two nights in November. We arrived after dark and escorted to our pull through site. Clean, easy hook up, and nice presentation. Bathrooms and showers were clean and accessible 24/7. We travel with two dogs and one child. The trash pick-up was a bonus. I will stay there again…

Month of VisitDecember
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2021

Decent

Nice little rv park in the desert. I was told that it’s been updated and looks much nicer than it had. There are 2 dog potty areas, a play set for the kids and a room with laundry units, restrooms and showers. I like how they drive around in a cart and pick up trash. Pretty convenient.

Month of VisitOctober

Route 66 RV Park is located in New Mexico

Directions

Just off I-40 on historic Route 66! Conveniently located 1 mile off of I-40 with easy access. Exit #187 off of I-40 (Edgewood Exit) and turn South off of exit ramp onto Hwy 344 for 1/2 mile (Left if you've come from the east/Right if you've come from the west). Turn left at the light onto Hwy 333 (This is Old US Route 66). Park is located 1/2 mile on left.

Address