Camping in Center Mill

105 Reviews of 22 Center Mill, New Mexico Campgrounds

Nomad1cHuskers ..The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2021

Best in Roswell.

I'd say that it's the best RV park in Roswell. Only suggestion that ai would have is that they enlarge their dog park. Showers, bathrooms, and pool weren't open while we stayed due to Covid.

EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Nice lake view

Pull thru site with water and electric. They have a separate dump area for RV.

Site24 which is also ha so-called accessible
Mark O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Skeeters and noisy neighbors

The mosquitoes are awful. Also, as I sit here leaving this review my neighbors have been running two cars in order to provide light on their campsite table. It’s 9:00pm and they’ve been running their two cars for almost an hour. I guess they must have forgotten their camping lanterns. Thankfully I…

SiteD7
Oscar D.
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

High country campground.

Very quiet little park with just a few spots, has water and electricity and a dump site. Close to Lincoln, NM. Historical Fort Stanton just down the road.

Anahi B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice Lake Camping

Bottomless lakes is a nice place to camp. I stayed at one of the campsites away from the main lake. The campsite was the only one in the location and it was quiet. The people who work there are friendly and helpful. Lea Lake where swimming is allowed has a nice view and the area is kept clean.

Jaedee B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

One of the best!

We wanted to visit Roswell to say we have been there and found this campground! The host was awesome! We got there late and all of the spots were full, he allowed us to stay in the day area for the night as we were dry camping anyway! The lakes were amazing and beautiful! Nothing like we have seen…

• Swimming area
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Easy overnight

This park is very easy in and out. It has a bunch of stickers (bad for the dogs) and a large number of permanent residents.

K
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Nice Campground

Small campground. Clean, stone parking sites, easy to level. Close to town. Good Verizon and Sprint coverage. FHU. Picnic table at each site.

Jamie P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

I stay at this campground often

As said in the above title I stay here often. This is dispersed camping. No water no trash cans so pack it in pack it out. This said I always have an enjoyable stay. I nearly always see lots of wildlife. The campsite s are large and widely spaced. The town of Capitan is only about 15 to 20 miles…

• Nice campsites
Sitesites are not numbered
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Beautiful place

We loved it had a great time, would definitely stay again. Park Ranger’s where friendly and helpful

SiteD1 & D2
Kim L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Beautiful lakeside CG, level spacious sites

Bottomless Lakes State Park is a clean, quiet, and breathtaking slice of heaven. Sites were level, separated by bushes/trees, with covered picnic tables. Bathhouses are conveniently located. Lake is cool and refreshing. Close to Roswell and your next UFO or alien encounter! Rangers are friendly and…

• lakeside sunset
  • playground
  • paddle boats and shelter by the lake
Elaine C.
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Nice quiet dispersed campground

Slow driving in due to the gravel road. Roads into the campground are rough but accessible. Beautiful mature trees and wildflowers. Fire rings, thanks to previous campers. Cattle graze through sporadically. There's flies, so bring big spray. Gorgeous mountains in the background.

Siteno markings
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Quaint

This is a quaint little RV park there are 14 spots and only 2 drive thru.

Priscilla E.
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

M

U

Patty P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Great Park.

Very nice, small and quiet park 5 miles outside Roswell, NM. The hosts were very nice and informative on the local area.

Site5 with a view of the alfalfa field