Busby, MONTANA

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Busby Camping Reviews
Remote, quiet but for cows.

I've been here twice over the last couple decades. Both times this camp was deserted with little to no traffic. Only facility is an outside down the road. I've of my favorites!

Very Nice Campsite

Visited here in June of 2019. Very clean and well taken care of campsite close to the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Park. Custer actually rested his troops at this site just prior to starting the battle. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Bathroom and showers well very clean with endless hot water. They have a neat little tradition of writing your name and date on flat little stones and leaving them up at the flag pole. They have a small play ground. Kids had a great time. Highly recommend this site.

Ok for an overnight, wouldn't stay long term

We stayed here as an overnight stop during our summer trip.

There is not much in Hardin at all, but the campground provide plenty of space with the sites. We had 50amp for our trailer and water and sewer hookups.

I don't think the staff at the front desk were very enthusiastic about their jobs…they seemed like they weren't too happy to have to deal with another camper showing up for the night.

There were quite a few other rigs there when we stayed, but no one that looked like they were staying for long term.

Great!

It’s a really convenient little spot to stop and sleep in the pines along a trip but expect noise from the highway.

Battle of Little Big Horn

It’s the most reasonable place to camp if you’re stopping for the night to see the national monument.

Nice little hide away

Excellent campground. The place is off of the highway a good distance so you dont get noise from the road. Definitely will return to the campground. The place offers cabins, restrooms with showers and there is even a fly shop for those of you wanting to fly fish the renowned Bighorn river.

Finally, a KOA without all the rock

This is, finally, a KOA that isn’t covered in gravel and dust! There is real, green grass! The sites are small, and tight, but there is grass. They have mostly RV sites, with some tent sites and small cabins. Electric and water, some with sewer. There is a small store, game room and pool. The shower would be better with a real door, not just curtains. They have a good size dog park, plus an extra area for dogs to run, unfenced.

Even a hot tub!

My wife talked me into the hot tub. It's a very clean camp with great staff. Rabbits all over which was cute. We stayed 1nite en route and would stay again

Friendly, open.

We enjoyed this park however, our site was not level and the water had an unpleasent taste.  It is off of the beaten path and you will need to travel a short distance on a gravel road that had some potholes.

Hammock

Stayed here overnight in both July and November. Sites are on a first come first serve basis but I was able to find a site both times. Plenty of trees for hammocks and a good pad for tents. Huge picnic table at each site.