Lolo National Forest, MONTANA

Camping Montana Lolo National Forest

Most Recent Lolo National Forest Camping Reviews
Awesome Experience

Solo camper. I had site T-001, which is very accessible and has amazing views of the lake. When I first arrived I was immediately greeted by cheerful, friendly and outgoing camp host Steven, who is very knowledgeable of the area. Kurtis is also a vital asset to the campground as well. Site is quiet, clean with easy access to the lake. Best part was probably Kurtis and Steven. Very approachable and happy to help in any way! I hope there’ll be a day in the near future where I can find myself back here

Great Spot!

Great for tent camping, there are several spots with trails leading to Bass Creek. Recreational area, picnic tables, fire pits, bathrooms, and about 10 minutes from Florence MT.

Great campsite with lakefront views

Had a great time here in may despite the water still being cold it didn’t stop my kids from plunging in. The reservable sites have lake access and views. The camp hosts are great and fun people.

Be prepared for a big change.

This once lovely campground that was aptly named Big Larch, had been logged until almost unrecognizable. The campsites that are somewhat close but used to feel private because of the dense foliage are now out on display. You can easily see/hear all your neighbors. Not to mention the mess left from the recent logging. Sad to see such a beautiful campground reduced to this.

Very Nice Campround

Very clean facilities, friendly owners, and a nice fire pit.

Great friendly place

Great place .has all the hook ups.and public restrooms and laundry room. Place for tents. Great place to stay

Cross country camper

The worst KOA we have ever stayed. Very unprofessional and rude staff, no hot showers, weak wifi, in the middle of a run down mobile home park. Will no ever stay there again.

Holland Lake Campground

Holland Lake is in a beautiful setting with mountains, creeks and lakes. Nice camping spots for most all size vehicles. No electricity, sewer or water hook ups, There is a dump site and standing toilets.

Beautifully tree'd picnic area + frisbee golf

I'm only giving this area 3 stars because I have never seen anyone camp here before, and I'm not sure you can camp here. It is one of my favorite places to have a picnic though. A quick drive from Missoula. Nice and quiet, despite the frisbee golf course. And if you're into frisbee golf then that is a major plus!