Flathead National Forest, MONTANA

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Flathead National Forest Camping Reviews
Forest Service Campground

Easy access.

I loved camping at Honey’s place camping spot. So quiet and peaceful….you can hear the coyotes at night. Steve is a great host and Honey dog would visit me in the morning while enjoying my coffee outside watching the sun rise.

Convenient but not camping

This is a nice convenient place to stay close to glacier but we were disappointed by how much high way noise there is even through the night. We were also disappointed to find out that there are no fire pits except for one community one. If we had seen this online a head of time we would have looked at other places.

Back to nature

very convenient to glacier national park and true back to nature campground.  Easy to check in with friendly customer service.  Sites are in alot of  trees without any lights. Hills and rocks on your walk to the showers and restrooms.  Very busy here , be prepared to wait for showers.

Rained every day here and some mud in campground. Peaceful here and quiet at night. Camping for all ages and campers. Price was reasonable and they have laundry facilities.

The location was excellent to glacier park and food.

Perfect in every way

This is where I go to find my soul again. Large campgrounds with several loop. Camp amongst Aspen trees. Bathrooms, water, and picnic tables

One of my favorite campgrounds

Sprague Creek is one of my favorite campgrounds in the world. Small, but pretty private. Bring you canoe or kayak and launch on to Lake McDonald when the stars come out. The Milky Way is within gasp.

Typical National Park Campground

A little crowded but that is expected. Clean bathrooms and plenty of tree cover. In walking distance to Apgar restaurants and stores.

Holland Lake Campground

Holland Lake is in a beautiful setting with mountains, creeks and lakes. Nice camping spots for most all size vehicles. No electricity, sewer or water hook ups, There is a dump site and standing toilets.