About Itch - Kep - Pe City Park
Municipal
Itch - Kep - Pe City Park is located in Montana
4 Reviews of Itch - Kep - Pe City Park
Nice City Park along the Yellowstone River

We spent 9 days here (8/25-9/2) to work in nearby Billings (40 miles east) before heading to Washington State. The park was quiet and clean and we had no issues with neighbors at all. This is a city park that runs on donations. A nice guy from the local government stopped by once to give us a sheet with the rules and city ordinances.

Completely dry camping, although we were able to fill our tank at the spigot on the side of the restroom building. Grass or gravel sites with fire rings and picnic tables, with a mix of back in and pull-through spaces. A lot of space for big rigs and tenters alike. Firewood was available near the dumpsters in the middle of the park.

The nearest grocery store is a few miles away in town and the laundromat was small but clean. A farmer’s market was set up in the park by the railroad tracks on Thursdays (4:00-6:30) that had everything from fresh veggies and homemade goodies, as well as blankets and jewelry and a couple food trucks.

There is no dump station in the park, but there is one at the nearby Cenex station for a $5 charge during business hours. Otherwise the folks at Mountain View RV Park on the other side of the interstate will let you dump and fill water for $5.

Full Verizon signal allowed me to work from our rig for a couple days when I didn’t need to be in Billings.

itch- kep- pe campground right next to the city of Columbus it has a little river and the campground is free .

my visit was good , other campers were very loud at night.

Nice dry camping close to town

Donation based camping with good sized sites and no hookups. we have stayed here quite a bit and always enjoy it. it is a little crowded on the weekends but clears out during the week. it is right on the river and, depending on the water level you can put in or take out here. it is a blast rafting the river and camping out here.

Great area for dry camping

I stayed here for 10 days and it was nice. Quiet for the most part except on the weekend when the rafters and partiers are driving in and out of there. This is dry camping so no hookups but also no fee (they ask for donations). I wish the maximum allowed time was longer but I understand about them limiting the time so they don't get people setting up house there. I camped in the front area and didn't get as many bugs as I noticed in the back area but also got more traffic driving by on the weekend. They drive through pretty fast so be aware of vehicles on the roads.