Camping in Barite

Recent Tent Cabins Reviews Near Barite, Montana

88 Reviews of 14 Barite, Montana Campgrounds

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Nice folks. Good amenities.

Small camp, has shower, and laundry. I was by a lovely gurgling creek. Only drawback was highway traffic. But convenient from 93.

Brianna D.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Great spot if you’re passing through.

Kind of different, it’s located in the middle of Missoula and there are residential areas on both sides of the campground. However, the grounds were very well kept and staff was exceptional. We stayed in a cabin (which was very reasonably priced) while passing through on a road trip. Clean…

Sitecabin
M
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Cold, mean staff

If you didn't make a reservation in advance don't bother even showing your face. My group and I had been displaced by fires for 48 hours and couldn't make it to the actual reservations we made so we were desperate for a place to stay, stranded in Missoula. When we arrived trying to find a spot, the…

D
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

My Kind of Campground

It is inner city. Not for everyone, but I liked everything about it— except it is slightly noisy due to planes, trains, and autos. Next to a janky trailer park, but I am not a remote camper. My tent site next to the showers and bathroom was perfect.

Elania K.
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Chill spot

Right off the I-90, this was a lovely camping ground with clean bathrooms and quiet campsites. Note that not all campsites allow for cars to pull in too close, some have logs on the border. We usually have a tent attached to our car but it was fine. Mosquitos came out at dusk but we’re gone by…

• our view from campsite 2!
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Convenient

We limped in from the backcountry in Idaho for some RV repairs and found the site on short notice and were very grateful.

The staff and site itself were all well organized and clean. The surrounding neighborhood was a little sketchy but personally we had no issues whatsoever.

Not…

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Pretty

The river was running pretty fast when we were there. Couldn’t play in the water but it was still beautiful. Saw an eagle. Quiet.

K B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Quaint cabins, great bar

Fun bar, easy atmosphere and convenient cabins.

cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Quick stop overnight

I love this adorable city park we arrived about 7 pm and the 4 electrical hook ups were taken and there were some day users and a few car campers. No facilities but, THERE is a rodeo park, not in use tonight. Also a horse shoe pu, little league field and a fishing stream where on of the car campers…

• fishing stream
Sitegrass no number
K
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Issues Locating

Honestly I never made it to this campsite because my GPS couldn't figure out how to get me there without going on private property.

SiteN/A
Jennifer H.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Convenient location with nice amenities

Nice store, good pool, good play ground, mini golf, paved roads between gravel pad sites. Trees that in a few years will provide great shade but not quite yet. It’s hot - in the 100’s this week , reliable water and electric with a pool - what more do you need? Beautiful mountains as your backdrop.

• park setting by pool, outdoor gathering areas, mini golf, fire pit
  • site 13
  • looking West
Jennifer R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Free in off-season

$10/night for the 5 individual sites. No reservations for individual sites. $5 fee for each additional vehicle after two vehicles.

There is a $50 per night fee for the group site which can accommodate 15 people and can be reserved. Reservations are available for this site from the Friday of…

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Family friendly

Excellent facilities, great customer service, kids loved the pool, I loved the hot tub.

SiteB6
Allen J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Close to the lake

Nice campground with picnic tables, fire pits, clean toilets, and paved parking spots. Walk down to lake is about 100 yards away. We stayed here on father's day weekend and we're lucky enough to get a spot. I would stay here again.

Sitespot 4