Camping in Walls

111 Reviews of 33 Walls, Louisiana Campgrounds

Kim O.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Online check-in very helpful

I book this on my way through to San Diego. It was effortless and I was able to check in with no one in the office because they have an online check-in feature. It is a very quiet, maintained, area. Close to Walmart and some fast food restaurants. There's little shade. But lots of room. Every spot…

Taylor G.

Favorite local campground

This was the first campground we visited after purchasing our camper and it immediately became our favorite place to go. Extra clean, extra relaxing and excellent location of the rv campsites right on the water. Definitely a must visit especially if you’re local.

• Kayak launch
Taylor G.

Simple, comfortable campground

Decided to explore a new campground and took a weekend trip here. Very simplistic campground compared to some others we’ve been to recently. Few attractions but overall very quiet and friendly folks. Tip: Make sure to have a water filter on your camper for this one.

R

Good for a hangout

Very clean place, store has got everything you need. Not much to do around the campground. It’s more of a hangout spot. Not bad overall.

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Poches Fish & Camp

Peaceful, relaxing, beautiful

R
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Love this location!

Beautiful grounds and very friendly people. Tons of activities for kids and adults! Pet friendly! And each site is set up great and all the grounds are clean!

REYES32412 R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

Great spot

Wonderful staff. Grounds kept very clean. Would definitely stop here again.

Randy B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2021

For a quick over night errands it was fine

Called and staff was great. Arrived and guard was making rounds so I pulled in. He stopped me, confirmed via my e-mail who I was, showed me to my spot. INSISTED on hooking up my power immediately, I would have rather ensured my rig position was final, ended up having to move rig after he left.…

Site3C
Kyle B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Not comfortable

I stayed 3 nights it was wet everywhere a and lots of bugs. Only 1 restroom they where locked.coukdnt find a guide.

Site 24
Tyler H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Nice place

Went on a short hunting trip in November. Was quiet except for the rifle range but knew that coming in. Had a few visitors (racoons, possums and armadillos) but they didn’t bother me. Enjoyed the trip

Sitecampground near rifle range
Month of VisitDecember
Richard L.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Lakeside RV

We have stayed here almost two weeks while downsizing to a smaller home. This place is very well maintained, and the pool and playground areas are in excellent condition. We did not use the showers/ bathrooms but the laundry area was in clean and machines seemed new. The grounds were well…

T R.
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great spot

Nice spot, area for dogs, cute gift shop and very nice staff.

SiteH21
Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Very nice.

This place is for people who like fishing. They have 5 fishing lakes here and every spot is on the lake.

Site74, 9,
s
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Good

Good

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Another swampy Louisiana SP

Almost feel sorry for the park system. All this rain & nowhere for it to go.

All in all it is a pretty nice park with level asphalt pads. Some full hook up, some w&e only. Didn't get to see most of the park as it was closed due to flooding. No cell service at all. Did not try the bath…