Camping in Sherburne

19 Reviews of 3 Sherburne, Louisiana Campgrounds

T R.
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great spot

Nice spot, area for dogs, cute gift shop and very nice staff.

SiteH21
Michael T.
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2021

Close to LSU

I would suggest BREC Farr Equestrian RV Park if you are interested in being close Baton Rouge or LSU. A typical fairgrounds type camping area. Sites have electric and water. Remote dump site available. Bike path trailhead is there, with extensive pathways on the levee.

Month of VisitApril
R
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2021

Great Place.

It been a while since I spend time here in the summer. This is a great place to get away and spend time with family and friends. There is different enough to do to keep everyone entertained. I will come back here again. Try it, I dare you! You will have fun.

SiteN/A
J
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2021

Overall okay for the area

Considering their are no other parks in the area or even very close to the area I would say it's an okay park . I think it's way over priced and the hours/ days it's open for anything other than rv's/ camper trailers is very limited. But it is very clean and the staff was friendly

J
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2021

Overall okay for the area

B
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2020

Amazing Hospitality

Fantastic lake front sites, just off of 1-10.

Joshua H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2020

Nice place to stay

So far we have enjoyed our stay been here a couple of weeks pool is nice people are friendly

Deanna W.
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2020

Close to I-10..

This campground is top notch. Beautiful, new, level concrete pads to park on with adjoining concrete patios. The patio has a lovely swing for two. We also had two tables and a big, nice grill and a nice fire pit! The office has LOTS of supplies..anything you could need including fishing poles for…

Catlyn A.
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2020

Clean, Great for Families

This was our first trip to Lafayette KOA and just our third time camping in our new-to-us travel trailer. My overall impression is that the park is very well maintained, has attentive staff and many activities. We didn’t care for how the sites were so close together. Luckily we didn’t have…

John N.
Reviewed May. 14, 2020

Super Nice Place

We enjoyed a weekend without RV backed p to the pond.  Cement lots with fire circle of metal.  Be careful though in picking your spots because some are in the way back and have no trees, which could be brutal in a Louisiana summer.  Nice playground for kids, mini-golf, and clean laundry mat.  There…

Jeff S.
Reviewed May. 3, 2020

Staff Attitudes have improved w/corona virus

We haven’t seen the woman with the bad attitude. We have dealt with a slightly older lady who is named Kim and she is very professional yet personable! We’re enjoying a 3 day stay. Campers are spaced apart to maintain social distance yet everyone is still being civil and polite.

Chris P.
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2019

Close to Downtown

County equestrian and RV park close to downtown. Stayed here recently while attending an LSU football game. They have a shuttle that provides round trips to the stadium. Nothing fancy about Farr Park, just convenient if you love horses and football.

Nicole R.
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2019

Great dog park

Basic campground with pool, awesome dog park area at campground. If leAve Koa property towards back via bike or foot there is a nice park with playground equipment and another large dog area

J K.
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2019

Exactly what you need when visiting Baton Rouge!

We have stayed here for 4 consecutive years for the Louisiana Marathon weekend in January and couldn’t ask for a better home base for one of our favorite race weekends.

They offer regular pull thru spots with both 30 and 50 amp full hook ups and deluxe with a fire ring and patio space. The…

Month of VisitFebruary
Jeff S.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2019

Tight spaces

This is a typical KOA with the normal KOA amenities and tight spaces. We normally stayed a month at a time and always were put in the section that is farthest away from the office and all of those amenities. The brunette co-owner is “curt, bordering on rude”. The rest of the staff are great to…