Morse, LOUISIANA

Most Recent Morse Camping Reviews
PRETTY, BUT NOISY

Don't get me wrong, I am not antisocial, but when I go camping I really want the natural quiet of nature. It was pretty busy, with many people gathered and partying. Kids driving crazy on golf carts. Otherwise, the property is pretty. The sites are easily accessible (our camper is approximately 30 ft). The showers were not available d/t covid 19, but were there. Our site 12 was level and had full hookups. Pet friendly. Large trees. Store on site and snack shop near the beach. Very kid friendly.

Would have given a 5 but...

Perfect for families! Many trails for hiking and places to bike. Also fishing galore! The site we had was #12 , beautiful the first day, then the rain came! Our picnic table was under water! Amenities include a playground, basketball court, bath house (which wasn't open due to the Covid virus), water and electricity. 2 dump stations.

Super Nice Place

We enjoyed a weekend without RV backed p to the pond.  Cement lots with fire circle of metal.  Be careful though in picking your spots because some are in the way back and have no trees, which could be brutal in a Louisiana summer.  Nice playground for kids, mini-golf, and clean laundry mat.  There is a great cajun meat shop at the entrance to the RV park.  Lots of trees and shade at our location.  Would have given it five stars, but too close to the highway, so lots of road noise.

Staff Attitudes have improved w/corona virus

We haven’t seen the woman with the bad attitude. We have dealt with a slightly older lady who is named Kim and she is very professional yet personable! We’re enjoying a 3 day stay. Campers are spaced apart to maintain social distance yet everyone is still being civil and polite.

Dirty Campground

I'm not one to give bad reviews frequently. And hopefully things have changed. But, back in 2016, this was one of the worst and dirtiest campgrounds we have ever stayed at. It wasn't dirt like normal outdoor activity dirt. It was dirt like the bathroom hadn't been cleaned in a year.

One of the best, cleanest campgrounds ever

We stayed in 2016 and it was one of the best and cleanest state park campgrounds we've ever stayed at. Complete with free laundry!

Perfect weekend getaway

Don’t know why I’ve never heard of this place before but it’s amazing. Rustic mom and pop place tucked away in a country setting right on the water. We had a waterfront view and hated to leave to head home. Staff is so nice and accommodating!!! Will be back!!!

Affordable and nice!

The owner is very hospitable and takes care of the facilities. $26.50 for a level, paved site with electric, water and I think sewer. Showers and bathroom are clean and nice. Laundry facility worked well for us, coin operated. The dryers actually dry! We are thankful we found this place.

Nice spots and river walk

$20 for site with hookups plus $3/person/night. The sites are level with adequate spacing. Showers are clean and hot but pressure is lacking. They are the push kind so you must continually press to keep the water running. The river walk from the campground is really nice. Office is helpful and kind.

Nice Park

This is my return visit to this park I truly love coming here.