Greensburg, LOUISIANA

Camping Louisiana Greensburg

Most Recent Greensburg Camping Reviews
Great Site

My boyfriend and I camped here in October and had a blast. We enjoyed that it was walk in but still had running water and hook ups.

Cool swampy place

I stayed on a solo trip overnight on the way to somewhere else, the loop of tent sites were all wet except one (wish I remembered sorry) it was super loud at night with swamp things. Rangers were super nice! Biked around a bit and went on all the walking trails, I’d suggest having shoes that can get trashed. It was quite muddy!

Love!!!

At $20 a night this place is a steal! Water and electricity at all the sites. Amazing views!, lake playground hiking biking plenty of things to keep busy.

Good value

Very nice campground. Staff is always friendly. Good amenities. Very easy to park and a staff member always helps you park. Grocery store is about a mile away. Pool is open during summer and they added a covered playground for kids. I mean covered with a very large steel structure. The playground is covered with rubber mulch. We've been coming for years and we'll be back.

Good value

Never Again

Dumpy place where people live in old units. Doesn't feel safe.

This is not Indian Creek Recreation Area, Please don't mistake the two.

The pictures on the banner are from Indian Creek Recreation Area. not Indian Creek Campground and RV Park

Wonderful place

My family went and stayed here for a weekend and enjoyed ourselves very much. It was a cold weekend and was very pleased that the bathrooms were heated.

Love the Deer

We stayed here before the swimming hole was concreted in and the hot tub. The deer are amazing to see when riding around the camp ground. We stayed on the outside next to the rice which was very nice large space next to the cabins. We enjoyed camping here.

Very nice state park

Quiet, clean, well kept park with pretty river side views. We stayed here for 11 nights in Feb while traveling though the area. We used it as a base camp to go into New Orleans for a weekend (50 mins). The staff is very active in keeping the park clean and maintained. Our favorite things:

1. Great views for short walks
  2. Close drive to groceries, resteraunts, and services.
  3. 3-4 complimentary washers and dryers (not common).
  4. paved pads for RV. (larger RVs like ours use the entire width but smaller rvs get some patio.)
  5. Overflow parking for our truck.
  6. Bathrooms were clean everytime I went, which is just as much about the guests as the staff. Our least favorite things: Like a lot of state parks there is not a sewer connection (they do have a dump station) but we knew that going in. We were close to the on-site facilities and stretched our tanks for the 11 days.

We would stay here again.