Camping in Alice

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Alice, Louisiana

55 Reviews of 13 Alice, Louisiana Campgrounds

C
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Would be great if not for the rain

Unfortunately our trip was clouded by the rain...pun intended.  As is typical for the Gulf Coast South... it rained and rained and rained.  There were breaks that allowed for us to get out and do a few things.  We went to the "beach" and the kids enjoyed it.  Dont think of the beach as the typical…

Donna D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Relaxing and charming!

We enjoyed this campground so much.  Helpful staff, clean campground and beautiful scenery on the Mississippi River looking over to Natchez, MS.

They have a dog park, fenced in area, to let them run and play.

T R.
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great spot

Nice spot, area for dogs, cute gift shop and very nice staff.

SiteH21
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

My favorite camping site

It's daddy's favorite site so much that the kids are getting tired of going even though they do have fun.

It is 1st come 1st serve except for the group as site.

Unless your showing up late Friday or Saturday usually spots are available. Last two times I've been the whole park is full even the…

• nice paddling on the spring fed lake, but watch for stumps
  • this is site 9 on the lower loop
Kim T.
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2021

Great get away....but beware of detour to entrance

My husband and I spent Easter weekend here from Thursday, April 2 to Tuesday, April 6th. It was a beautiful and quiet campground.

There are two camper camping areas - A and B - and a primitive area as wells as cabins. We were in B area which seems more kept than than the A area. In the B area,…

J
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2021

Overall okay for the area

Considering their are no other parks in the area or even very close to the area I would say it's an okay park . I think it's way over priced and the hours/ days it's open for anything other than rv's/ camper trailers is very limited. But it is very clean and the staff was friendly

J
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2021

Overall okay for the area

WannaBoondock M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2020

Can you ask for anything more.

Look at the location,it's clean and well maintained. Great staff and offer many different discounts including Military.

Jason R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2020

Camping at water’s edge.

We brought our kayaks and were able to dock at our campsite. We had a lot of fun playing in the lake. The kids also did some fishing.

Jason R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2020

Relax and fish

Great Lake for kayaking. Nice big fishing pier. Great fishing for big bass and catfish along the levy.

HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2020

Everything you need - affordable

We car camp and this was a great boondocking spot for us. Flush toilets, hot showers, and $1 (coin) laundry machines were clutch. Facilities were very clean. The water and electricity at the campsite were also helpful. Lots of RVs here, so this location is suitable for whatever kind of camping…

• Car camping in spot 36, see the lake in the back
W
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2020

So peaceful

Don’t let the condition of the road or the buildings scare you away from this state park. These people have had to clean up after 2 hurricanes this year. All sites in campground B are level concrete, water and electric. State park grills, picnic tables and sunken fire pits all for just 20.00 per…

Jim H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2020

Wrong name

This place is no longer green acres campground. It is now pleasant pines RV Park. No tents allowed.

Kase D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2020

Best camp in Louisiana

One of the most beautiful camp sites in LA. The geography here is not like anywhere else I have seen in Louisiana very nice and the owner is super accommodating.

Ron
Reviewed Oct. 2, 2020

This place is nice.

What can I say, tent camping, not much traffic and secluded enough with enough comfort for the kids.