Alice B , LOUISIANA

Most Recent Alice B Camping Reviews
Great Place.

It been a while since I spend time here in the summer. This is a great place to get away and spend time with family and friends. There is different enough to do to keep everyone entertained. I will come back here again. Try it, I dare you! You will have fun.

Pretty Park

March 30, 2021 Site #65 for three nights. Well maintained park with clean facilities and laundry. (Bring quarters. Nearby Dollar General dispenses them by the roll)
Sites in the circles at end of campground roads offer the most space and privacy with water and electric. Bold Wild hogs came into my site and disturbed my dogs. Hogs stood their ground, and did not back down. Trails for walking and a couple of ponds, one for swimming.

Worth the trek

It’s out of the way for most people but it’s a gem. Friendly helpful staff, clean grounds but the power/cable boxes need work. Awesome clubhouse! Great outdoor pool area was open off season. Indoor heated pool and hot tub was the best for my sore joints. Showers could also use some help but so far it’s my favorite place and I will be back soon.

Love this campground!

Great fishing, swimming, playground, walking trails! We had to be in this are for work and so glad we found this lake!

Awesome Place!!!

We stayed for one week and had a great experience! The owners have done a great job of creating a super atmosphere and safe place to stay. They came to the park daily and were available for any questions. Conveniently located near the sports complex for weekend tournaments. Very family oriented!! We will stay again in the future.

Great place

Short stay or long stay?? They are great for either. We stayed for 6 days. Loved the fishing. Love the site. Loved the people. We cannot wait to come back here. Sewer, electric, and water worked perfect. Dog park. Laundry was spotless. Crazy Cajuns get rowdy on weekends at the clubhouse. Join them you won’t regret it. If anything watch for amazing sunsets and sunrises!

A nice state park

The campground is heavily wooded and the campsites are well spaced. We stayed only night but would definitely consider staying here again

Great for a few nights

Permit and sign-in/out required on Louisiana WMA website. Close to a boating launch that has a bathroom and water. The site has 3 picnic tables with plenty of room for tents or rvs. About 2 miles from town, with decent service. Beautiful sunsets over the fields.

Boardwalk and trails

We were here in February and it was lovely. Hardly anyone here. And the board walk and trails made for a really nice afternoon walk. There is a jungle-like feeling on the boardwalk and beautiful trees! Would make a nice overnight stop, as you are just a moment away from restaurants.

Many Improvements

We go here every three or four months but they have made several improvements since the last time. They enlarged their office and store, rent golf carts, kayaks, and other equipment. New children playground equipment. And their fishing has gotten better. They have live entertainment on Saturday nights and installed a new security system.