Zurich , KANSAS

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Zurich Camping Reviews
Ellis is a nice stop.

Great place to stay as we made our way west. Scenic lakeside spot. Bathhouse wasn’t open but we did not expect it to be in early Feb. Would stop again

Large Sites - 80ft long+

Campground just outside of fun, nice Hays, Kansas.

Nearly no trees, but extra long sites - probably 90 feet long.     Almost all are pull-thru.

Easy to make reservations, Laundry, small RV store, nice overall campground.

Quaint City Park

This little RV park is a perfect no frills stop while driving through Kansas with easy access off I70. There are some sites on the small lake adjacent to the property that are surrounded by beautiful trees. We were able to grab one of these in November during the week. There are spots across the street as well, but that is more of a parking lot looking situation. Water and Electric hookups are available. However, we read they shut the water off in December so be sure to fill up your tank when that of year. We were able to ride our bikes into the little town to grab a tasty breakfast at a diner before we packed up. I would recommend this campground for a restful over night stay. *We travel in a 37 foot 5th wheel for reference

Nice Little Spot

Convenient location. Accommodating staff. Well lit. Good dog run. We stopped in early November and Kansas was already cold and windy!

Plenty of hot water for my shower

We pulled in picked our site filled out the envelope paid 20.00 and put it in the drop box and the receipt in the window. Site 7 the power was fine. The water was good pressure and site was nearly level. It's 43 degrees at 8pm so I'm not using AC and the microwave. 30 amp for my refrigerator and hot water and microwave is working fine.

It’s an OK place

I put 4 stars because they have laundry and WiFi included on their price. The spots are mostly leveled. The office is at the end but if you come late you can pay on a envelope. It was almost empty when I came by. They have hot showers and full hook ups. The good thing is that is just 2 min from the highway 70.

Small spot for hunters

I drove almost 2 hours to get here to park for the night. I’m a solo female traveler and I didn’t feel safe. This free campground is near Great Bend town (on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere) (look it at in google) on a public land. There was a lot of RVs and tents. All men on hunting gear. I’m guessing it’s hunting season. One porta potty and a few picnic tables. Not the place for a solo female traveler

Great Overnighter Location

NIce location, the lake is great with a new pier. Get there early for a lakeside spot. Nice breakfast at Gigi's in town too that is walkable from campground.

Sufficient for our short stop

The sites are long and the utility hookups are good. There's a lot of highway noise, which should be expected since it's extremely close to I70. This was a handy and reasonably priced stop on our cross country journey.

Really great experience this week tenting their!

Really nice people! great view will definitely go again for another week day tent trip