Yurts
KoA
Salina KOA is located in Kansas
6 Reviews of Salina KOA
Wonderful Facilities

Very nice laundry room and bathroom facilities! Standard tent camping site. Nice staff - check out the postcards in the office!

Sleepy Little Town

This might be the metropolis of this area but when the Walmart in town closes at midnight you know it is a sleepy little town. With that said it was nice to find this site to lay my head in the sleepy town.

The sites were level and pretty typical of a KOA. The staff was very nice and accommodating and walked me over to my tent site when I arrived. Very nice touch!

The bathrooms here were warm on a cold night and very clean. You could tell they take care of this facility very well. I had missed the pool season but with the cool air I didn't mind missing the cold water I was just wanting to stay warm.

For a basic site which included a fire ring and picnic table it was $24 that included access to wifi.

The only negative to getting a primitive site was that it was pretty windy and there wasn't really any wind block, I could have sprung for an upgraded site had I have realized there was going to be so much wind but that is my fault not theirs.

Normal KOA Campground. Very friendly helpful staff. Clean bathrooms.

Clean facility. Spaces for all types from tents to motor homes. Level shaded spaces. All pull through. Food available on site or stores within minutes. Swimming pool in season.

Fantastic

We loved this place. Pool, playground, jumping pad, horse shoes, roomy tent sites, gem mining, friendly staff, great price. My sister did hurt herself on the slide… but we are adults so maybe it’s our fault. YOLO. She’ll be fine. We had a ton of fun. This was a nice stop on our way. They also had bikes and a train for the kids.

Nice campground with lots of family-friendly amenities

Nice location for a one-night stopover. Kids enjoyed the basketball court, playground, and swimming pool. Clean bathroom/showers.

kids love it

very nice, clean bathrooms, along with a clean pool, playground, basketball court, and jump pad. only drawback was interstate noise which was significant in a pop up. well stocked store on site.