The best TENT SITES camping near
Talmage , KANSAS

Most Recent Talmage Camping Reviews
Quick and easy

Quick, easy, and inexpensive stay right off the interstate. Water and electric on site and easy pull through parking spots. Clean bathroom and shower. Not very quiet considering the interstate is right next to it.

2020 Dec28

This is a great place to stay it’s about 30 minutes 20 minutes off of I 70 of very clean well-maintained no one bug me at all I don’t think there was another camper in the whole place morning sunrise was perfect over the water me and my dog slept very quietly and nicely all night long

Eh ...

Found a nice primitive spot, but up hammocks, then teenagers showed up and played loud music and partied all night. Not much peace

Right of interstate

Huge place with lots of permanent campers. Felt safe and comfortable. Site facilities were in good shape. Late arrival instructions very thorough.

Quick and easy stay

It was super easy to pull off the highway and stay for the evening. We called late, about 11pm and they were great over the phone and just had a slip we filled out the next morning. I wasn’t sure where to bathrooms were and it was late so it was hard to find where they were. There was road noise and what seemed like construction but it was dark enough and right off the highway for a quick stay.

Great place

Stayed here for a few weeks for work, great place, nice spots, had some full hookups and some not,fishing pond, very nice people, not to for from Salina. I’d go back

Good for a Night Pit Stop

A fairly large, clean RV park with full hookups, and amenities to include a laundry facility, bathrooms, playground, and dog runs. They do ask you to only hook up to water when in use so we just disconnected at bedtime. It's located right off the interstate and the traffic is easily heard so I wouldn't recommend if your sensitive to noise. Check out is a bit early, at 11am. Our only main complaint was our neighbors, we were parked near some full timers with little yapping dogs they left outside to go off anytime a leaf blew all night long. With how attended the park is I would have expected quite time to be enforced.

Nice stop for a night

Fairly easy to find and the roads are decent. Plenty of camping on the lake. All camping sites on side of lake with entrance. Nice level sites. Plenty of fire wood to forage. Great fishing. Was the only one camping but had some beaver neighbors catching fish all night. No hikes but a jog around the lake was pleasant. Beautiful sunrise on the lake. Wildlife heard all around. I enjoyed my stay

Great overnight stop

We arrived late while driving from CO to AR. The sites are large enough that we didn’t need to unhook. It’s close to a gas station to fill up before hitting the road again in the morning. Being right on I-70 was great for a quick stop over. Being that close to I-70 brought some noise that was easily drown out with our AC.

Roomy with showers

I camped there in early October and this campground appeared to have multiple spots for campers with horses. There were numerous horse pens along with some dispersed camping area. There looked to be a trail for horse riding nearby. It was a short walk to the showers, which were nice and warm. There was only one other camper at the campground when we went.