The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Moline , KANSAS

Camping Kansas Moline Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Moline Camping Reviews
Such a beautiful place to stay

We go here every year with family, The little trails from the campsites to the lake are amazing! There are little sand bars along the way to get into the water. There are trees at every campsite. Most campsites are nestled into the trees from the road making a beautiful Escape! The showers are very nice and they are free. Bathrooms are kept very nice as well!

Perfect COVID Escape

Surprising find in Oklahoma. Quiet, spacious and cheap. Great campground overlooking Hulah Lake and Dam on the Camry River. I really enjoyed my three night stay here. Decent nearby facilities and water and electric at most sites.

Wonderful lake escape

I love camping here close to everything but yet secluded. Great Lake for water sports, plenty of privacy and always clean and well taken care of. Spot 33 is my favorite it’s hard to get so obviously it’s others as well.

Best camp hosts & beautiful, peaceful nights

My husband, 2 dogs, and I stayed here in our tent multiple weekends in a row this past summer. We went jugging in our canoe and caught some really good size blue cats. The camp hosts are the absolute best! And never ending gorgeous evenings spent by the campfire watching the sunset.

Peaceful & Beautiful Evening

My husband, 2 dogs, and I reserved a spot a short walk to the water. We had a relaxing evening grilling and sitting by the fire, enjoying the peaceful night under the stars.

Peaceful stay

My husband, our 2 dogs, and I stayed at the Equestrian Loop. We pulled in our PUP for a night sleep. The spot we chose to pop up was right near the water, and you could hear the waves hitting the shore all night long. A beautiful and peaceful sound.

Serenity

My husband and I, and our 2 dogs stayed here this evening. We picked a spot right on the point of the cove where we could see all of the lake and its beauty! Sat by our campfire and watched the gorgeous sunset. An evening/night of peace and quiet.

Great overnight stop or longner

Nice quick in and out overnight stop or longer if needed. Big rig friendly large pull though sites and smaller back in sites with 30 and 50 amp and water no sewer but dump station is close by. Self service campground $8.00 a night pay at pay station at the entrance of the park. Located in a city park of Coffeyville, play ground with in walking distance from sites. Walmart is less the a 5min drive from this campground and from the town of Coffeyville. Quite area, there seems to be a few campers living here full time or here for work, but all seems to be keeping their sites clean and organized. On the payment  envelope says 14 day maximum stay.

Ok but noisy at night

We must have camped at part central. Mud lake. Noisy.. crowded. Showers were closed and turned off and the bathrooms were dirty. No longer a favorite place to stay because of the partying. May need to relocate to the other side of the lake.

Beautiful and peaceful

We stayed in the equestrian loop. All but a couple primitive sites are back-in. The layout of the fire rings, grills and picnic tables are all weird… Not consistent and usually on the wrong side of your trailer. The parking pad was nowhere near level, so you'll want to plan for that. The trees are lovely. You're very near the water and the breeze was beautiful. The toilet at the loop are pit. The bath house was not clean and many of the showers didn't work.. Water is lukewarm but water pressure was great. No stall doors on toilets or showers. We used the city of El Dorado dump station. The park is massive. Lots of amenities in El Dorado. And a quick jump to Wichita. We will be back.