The best TENT SITES camping near
Harveyville , KANSAS

Most Recent Harveyville Camping Reviews
Great Place for entry level camping.

Cedar Park offers great vehicle access, lake access, fire rings, picnic tables, and bathrooms. Area is clean and there is beach access for fishing and Kayacking.

2020 Dec28

This is a great place to stay it’s about 30 minutes 20 minutes off of I 70 of very clean well-maintained no one bug me at all I don’t think there was another camper in the whole place morning sunrise was perfect over the water me and my dog slept very quietly and nicely all night long

Quiet camping

Stayed here Father’s Day weekend in 2018.

Parking lot on a lake

This was a quick stop for us the Friday after thanksgiving. 9 min off the highway. there is a Christmas light display over the holiday causing traffic entering the park around 6 pm. The camping spots were just 2 parking spaces, there were tables around and some fire pits. The bathrooms were warm and very clean. My kids enjoyed walking around and seeing the lights. The lake is beautiful. Would stop again for a quick over night and a morning fish or walk.

Nice stop for a night

Fairly easy to find and the roads are decent. Plenty of camping on the lake. All camping sites on side of lake with entrance. Nice level sites. Plenty of fire wood to forage. Great fishing. Was the only one camping but had some beaver neighbors catching fish all night. No hikes but a jog around the lake was pleasant. Beautiful sunrise on the lake. Wildlife heard all around. I enjoyed my stay

Beautiful state park

Perry State Park is well maintained and manicured park. The primitive sites and RV sites are extremely close (especially the RV sites) other than that they have dedicated hammock sites!

Nice trees and shade

Quite pleasant. The campground is a bit dated, but more than adequate. The sites are pretty close together. There are quite a few camp sites who look like they live here long-term. For this style of campground, we liked it. Do have some ear plugs handy for the night time if you're a light sleeper. You can hear the highway and several trains come by.

Nice, but trails are lacking

My family and I stayed at one of the cabins at Pomona State Park. The park looked nice and well kept overall, but we wanted to do some hiking and all of the trails were overgrown.

Wide RV Sites w/ 30 amp

Great spot, the pull-thru RV pads are huge and the grass in between is sizable for each.

Easy

Just stayed for the night and it was an easy set up. Wide open lots that were level and the hookups were all lit up so easy to see at night. Huge grassy enclosed dog run which is priceless traveling across country with two dogs. The price was very decent and it served us well for an easy nightly stop.