The best GROUP camping near
Geuda Springs , KANSAS

Most Recent Geuda Springs Camping Reviews
We love this campsite

My husband and I stayed here with our 2 dogs. There is no water hookup, unless you have a long hose & are close to any of the bathrooms. Perfect lake views, beautiful sunset, very quiet & peaceful. Couldn’t ask for a better night stay!

Ok but noisy at night

We must have camped at part central. Mud lake. Noisy.. crowded. Showers were closed and turned off and the bathrooms were dirty. No longer a favorite place to stay because of the partying. May need to relocate to the other side of the lake.

Great site. Very clean.

Clean campsite. Fire pit had recently been cleaned out. Nice little path down to the water from this spot. Water and electricity available but didn't use this trip. If you hammock camp, the poles on the canopy are perfectly spaced for a great hang. No firewood to buy on premises so pick it up in the near town of Ponca City if you want to light a fire. There is dead wood around as well if you want to source it that way.

Good overnight camping park

Not a bad place sites are not level but for 14$ a night for water and electric not bad .

Memories

I went to this lake a lot as a teen. My first camping trip a group of friends went out to camp for the night, and to swim at the beach.

No Shiznit

My review is on the review complaining about there not being Mountains because of the photos posted by the lake…..bwhahahaha Ummmmmmm no shit really? no crazy mountains or lil hills in Kansas. I woulda thought wicked witch woulda left some mountains lol but all seriousness you gotta keep going to like colorado to get what your looking for. I actually feel kinda bad if you fell for the image.

Pictures posted are not of Wellington lake in Kansad

As much as I’d LOVE the pictures posted here to be Wellington Lake in Kansas is is not. There are no mountains not even any hills really. I’ve lived in Wellington all my life and have visited, swam, and camped there.

The beach area for swimming is nice and has a playground. It’s roped off so swimmers are safe from boaters. Camping options for tents or camper trailers.

Great location....But!

This is a great location, right on the lake with lots of trees. But with our one encounter the camp host was very rude and would not let us park until they cleaned up our area. We were there at our scheduled time and they hadn’t even started. They have a brand new shower house, but it is very nasty and ill maintained. no place to put your clean clothes without getting them wet. This was approximately May 2018. It may have improved by now.

Memories

I grew up camping at this site and going to festivals down here. It is always maintained and always welcoming

Quiet.

Quiet. Great trails to walk, hike and bike. Pricey. Privately owned.