Humboldt , ILLINOIS

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Humboldt Camping Reviews
Nice place to camp

Loved camping her and the fishing was awesome too

Peaceful

Super nice campground for any camper they have two campsites one is more open and clean, other is more wooded and secluded! Have camp here multiple times and will definitely go back!

Perfect getaway

This is one of our favorite campsites we go to! It’s perfect if your the type to like a more wooded scene!

My 'home' campsite.

I live about 30 minutes from Kickapoo SP and anytime I feel I need to camp I head over. Great little campground in Central Illinois. Some pretty trails overlooking, beside, and sometimes through water. The RV sites are great for either rv, van, or tent camping with a lot of level ground at most sites. There are some real diamonds of a campsite hidden here that you can basically be in the woods with clear ground for a level tent. I love this simple campground and have brought a handful of friends here who also enjoyed it.

Nice but tight

Good campground in small town. Some long term campers and regulars. Sites are too close together for us.

This place was is great

Really nice place, very clean shower and toilet facilities, beautiful pond, the people are very friendly, and close to freeway exit. Would 100% recommend.

Beautiful park

Had a nice site on loop by the lake, but not on the lake. A short walk downhill though the trees. We were able to tie up our canoe there once we launched it by the concession stand. Facilities were clean and fairly spacious. The trails were lovely but the best part was watching the hummingbirds at the north, marshy end of the lake. We sat and were amazed at how many there were. Also nice is the old schoolhouse museum and the friendly volunteers there. The history of the park is fascinating, many famous historical people once came to the site when it was a Chataqua. Canoeing on the lake is great, and many people were out fishing. Nearby Clinton is an interesting historic town.

Pleasant surprise.

We were ready to stop anywhere when we found this. Spacious sites long pull through etc. Wish we had more time for the area. Would stay again.

Interesting!

We stopped here for a night. There is a restaurant near but it was closed. Mostly long term occupants with about 5 sites for travelers. It is on airport property and there is a helicopter service there. For the price we would stay again.

Great Fall Weekend at Coon Creek

We spent the weekend at Coon Creek and had a great time.  I enjoyed our Site #14.  There was a path behind our site that led to a private "beach". Brought my camp chair down the path, and enjoyed my coffee enjoying the lake view while my kiddos were hunting for more frogs.  There are flushing toilets, but weren't that great to me… doors wouldn't lock and there were no soap dispensers. Other than that we really enjoyed our stay.