Naperville, ILLINOIS

Camping Illinois Naperville

Most Recent Naperville Camping Reviews
Great campground

This was our first time at this campground and we were impressed. We stayed in the Fox Den electric sites. The campsite was very clean and the fire pit and table were in good condition. Our site was very shaded and quiet at night. The bath house was very clean. There is a lot to do at this park from hiking to water sports to horse back riding. We did a nice short hike in area. We had a great time at this campground and would visit again.

Nice

Alittle bit on the pricey side to pitch a tent but did the trick. Has showers and flushable toilets. Easy off the highway and located near a tiny center of town with a few bars and stores.

Our favorite campground !

My family and I have been going to Jellystone in Millbrook for the past 4 years now. The last 2 years have been the best out of the 4. This location has been taken over by new management and they are absolutely the greatest! We will continue to go there for as long as we live in this area. I highly recommend you going if you haven’t yet. You and your family will love it and I promise will go back for more like we have!

Great spot!

This was a sweet camping spot. Only 4 sites (only site 3 is shady!) tucked alongside a bike and walking path that goes through a beautiful forest preserve. The path is gorgeous dipping through forested sections, open fields, and lilly pad covered ponds!

The staff were very helpful, and are on site 24 hours a day. This was necessary as there are no water spigots at the RV sites. The staff has to hook up a very very long hose and will bring it to your site. You can get water, it’s just an inconvenience for you and them. But they do it with a good attitude.

It’s a great location if you’re seeing family and friends in the area. And it’s within walking distance to stores and restaurants.

This would have been 5 stars if not for the water not being available.

Not worth it at all.

The lot we reserved was very small and weedy. There was standing water and mud everywhere and the bugs were TERRIBLE. We ended up leaving before we even tried to set up because we would’ve had to put our tents up on the gravel driveway. Would not recommend!

Nice clean and well maintained

There was a nice big field for the dog to run. Nature trails and of course Cedar Lake. People seemed friendly.

Awesome campground

Had a great time in a large cabin with my wife, son, great buddy, his wife, and son. Perfect for family camping. And I'm handicapped and the bathroom was wonderful. I used to be in a wheelchair and that bathroom was the best handicapped broom I was ever in. A lot of room astound the John and a great open shower. No tub. You can shower in a wheelchair! Great fishing and the fire pit at night just topped it off. After the covid scare has passed, I'm heading there. And there's fishing boats at maple lake.

Great for kids!

Tent sites are right across from a park with a back drop creek that runs through the camp. Fish are very abundant. When the lake is open it’s great to bring kids for the water sports. They have dances every Saturday night. It’s mostly an RV park, but really great for the family.

Beautiful lake, mediocre camping

The lake is beautiful. We did some fishing from the shore.

We went last minute and got one of the few remaining tent camping spots remaining.

These are a long walk from the lake and the bathrooms. Only pit toilets within walking distance.

Not a place we would go back to.

Well maintained and clean

Very impressed with this state park! It was huge, almost 3 miles just to our site! The showers were clean. The spots were large and wooded with nice fire ring set ups. The staff was very helpful answering any questions and giving recommendations. We stayed on a primitive/wilderness site for $12 with no electric. They will allow anyone on these sites-we even saw huge RV'S and 5th wheels on primitive sites.

There are amazing trails through park for people to hike, bike, or ride horse on.

Spring Grove is a tiny town nearby with a little corner bar called “The Grove”. They serve amazing food with great service. Very clean! I recommend checking it out if you’re looking for some good food.