Nature

About This Campground

State Park

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite
  • Hike In
    Hike a trail to your campsite
  • Boat In
    Boat to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Available
  • AT&T
    Unknown
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites
  • Standard (Tent/RV)
  • Dispersed
  • Group
  • Equestrian

• 9
C
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2021

Nice park

Nice park decent showers and bathroom facilities just wish they had just one more shower/bathroom facility

Month of VisitOctober
Nancy B.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

We stopped in for the night on our way west. The check in was easy and the young lady was helpful in picking us a great spot. It’s quiet and very clean! If we lived closer I would definitely come back!!!

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2021

My 'home' campsite.

I live about 30 minutes from Kickapoo SP and anytime I feel I need to camp I head over. Great little campground in Central Illinois. Some pretty trails overlooking, beside, and sometimes through water. The RV sites are great for either rv, van, or tent camping with a lot of level ground at most…

Kickapoo State Recreation Area is located in Illinois

Directions

West bound on I74 exit 210 east to Danville. Proceed one mile to stop light. Turn left at stop light and travel two mile north. Turn left at Kickapoo Park sign (large church on left side of road just before turn) and travel two mile into park. Drive to second stop sign, turn right 150 yards to campground entrance. East bound I74 exit 206 and then turn left back over interstate. Proceed two mile, turn right at Kickapoo Park sign. Travel east approximatly three mile, cross Middle Fork River bridge, go straight up hill between lakes and campground is a the crest of the hill on the right.

Address

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.