Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 99 ft.
Siloam Springs is located in Illinois
8 Reviews of Siloam Springs
I’ve been coming here since I was a kid...

We always stay in the main campground area. Either in a normal camper, pop-up, or tent, Siloam is a perfect place to stay. The bathroom and showers are good, and the walk from the main circle of sites is super close. The pines give great cover when hot and add that familiar pine sent to the whole park.

From hiking to fishing to boating/kayaking, there is a lot offered. I prefer to spend most of my time hiking and every once in a while, I will rent a kayak. The trails are pretty well marked and are best in mid/late fall or early spring. We’ve redone them numerous times and still enjoy them. My favorite trails are the Red Oak and Hoot Owl!

My family and I have always enjoyed Siloam Springs as a good weekend getaway!

Great place!

I’ve camped and hiked at Siloam Springs several times. Great hiking trails for all ages. Nice hiking loop for backpacking camping. Had a great time taking a scout troop out on the lake. I actually haven’t fished it much but everyone around here loves to catch trout there.

Nice park

We enjoy this park, nice hiking trails and lake. Also has a camp store and boat rentals.

Quiet

Nice quiet CG. Small lake and good fishing

Great place in the spring through fall!

I love this camground! They have great hikes throughout the area. You can rent kayaks, canoes, and boats and fish in many locations. Great for horse back riders too!

Green and quiet

Very clean. Not crowded

Quiet

This quiet little campground had some hidden trails that would not expect to find in Illinois. The sites were shady and spaced out for some privacy. The woods around the lake make it a fun spot to explore with families The campground was quiet which lead to the enjoyment.

Siloam Springs

Have visited Siloam Springs with both Scouts and with family. Camp sites were roomy but still shaded. Each had a picnic table and were mostly dirt and grass with a few rocks/pebbles. There were latrine toilets but no showers or running water other than spigots. While camping there we hiked some of the surrounding trails and fished at the lake.