Hollene , NEW MEXICO

Most Recent Hollene Camping Reviews
Decent place, smelled like hog/cattle farm

Small dog run. Playground could use an update. Good water pressure. Level sites. Spread out decently. Gravel/dirt roads through site. Plenty of picnic tables. Constant strong hog/cattle farm smell untold winds turned.

Neat and clean

Short overnight at this clean KOA. We are still winterized, so we only used electric. Friendly staff. Spotty Wifi

Great free park!

We found this place on the Dyrt app and stopped on our way back from Utah. It’s a great free place to stop. 30 and 50 amp hook ups water and dump station. The only thing I would say is that it does appear to be a spot that locals commonly meet up at for whatever reason. Not sure if it was drugs or what but we did see several cars come in hang out for about 20 mins and leave. Some would come in and park next to each other. So that was kinda weird but still giving it 4 stars because it was completely free and had everything we needed.

This review may not be helpful

We pulled in after dark. Staff had all of our reservation paperwork and provided a site map with the route to our spot. There was a forecasted freeze tonight so everyone had to run off tanks, but they allowed us to fill our fresh tank, so all was well.

The best bargain campsite you will ever find

First off - nothing against Hereford, but it’s a cattle town. It smells like cattle. If that’s a problem, maybe look elsewhere. That said, this place is amazing! Several spaces all with water, sewer and electric - ALL FREE! There’s a nice pond which was completely filled with geese when I visited (Late November) but that just added to the ambiance. The space is in the town so you do get quite a bit of train, and car noise.

Muddy Mess

Staff is friendly but not helpful. Clean and warm restrooms despite the cold. We paid the extra to be on concrete. Pull thru pad was not level. Hookups were in several inches of mud and made the biggest mess. The view was beautiful and Tucumcari was a neat place to see but I would not recommend this KOA. I paid too much for such a disappointment.

Great FREE county park

Enjoyed the lake and ducks. Hooked up to 30amp, back in sites, water available, dump station. Close to town

Nice place.

Can't give a ton of info here. We rolled in after hours, and like the guy on the phone said, my information was hung on the front door ready for me when I got there. Was able to get to my spot easily. Left before sun up, so can't say too much more.

Great for quick overnight!

Clean, quiet, full hook up, and free. About 5-6 spots, decent space between spots. And then there’s more space to just park if the hook ups are taken. Quiet neighborhood. You can hear the trains but not bad at all. Definitely a great place to crash for a night or two, rather than Walmart. And you wake up to ducks in the pond! Will definitely send the city a donation for the stay.

Beautiful spacious full hookul

Great facility . What a gem! We stayed at the new pull through sites on the back of the property. Full hook up. Great Mountain View. Well kept and super friendly hosts. Clean bathrooms and showers. A wonderful find .