The best GROUP camping near

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Forrest Camping Reviews
Neat and clean

Short overnight at this clean KOA. We are still winterized, so we only used electric. Friendly staff. Spotty Wifi

This review may not be helpful

We pulled in after dark. Staff had all of our reservation paperwork and provided a site map with the route to our spot. There was a forecasted freeze tonight so everyone had to run off tanks, but they allowed us to fill our fresh tank, so all was well.

Muddy Mess

Staff is friendly but not helpful. Clean and warm restrooms despite the cold. We paid the extra to be on concrete. Pull thru pad was not level. Hookups were in several inches of mud and made the biggest mess. The view was beautiful and Tucumcari was a neat place to see but I would not recommend this KOA. I paid too much for such a disappointment.

Nice place.

Can't give a ton of info here. We rolled in after hours, and like the guy on the phone said, my information was hung on the front door ready for me when I got there. Was able to get to my spot easily. Left before sun up, so can't say too much more.

Good place

Nice size lake good camping great for fishing and swimming and good place to get away for couple of days

Oasis

Nice little campgrounds and good fishing also has a nice play area for kids

Beautiful spacious full hookul

Great facility . What a gem! We stayed at the new pull through sites on the back of the property. Full hook up. Great Mountain View. Well kept and super friendly hosts. Clean bathrooms and showers. A wonderful find .

Good location, bugs unbearable

Nice location, not too far but just far enough off the interstate. Good campsite options, pond you can fish in, picnic tables, atv trails you can walk. Not busy. Only problem is the bugs are HORRIBLE after sundown. Sleeping under the stars, NOT an option. It’s an ideal stop if you‘ll be sleeping in an RV. A tent might be alright too if you’re good at keeping bugs out.

Windblown Reststop

Granted it was no one's fault that many of the trees had their leaves blown off, but it made for a very warm, non-shaded spot for the night!  Restrooms very clean and stocked.  Small store was nice and you could also order take-out from their small onsite restaurant.

Chirping birds

Stayed one night during travel. The rv sites were level and big enough that we didn’t need to unhook. We got in around 4:30 am and the birds were so loud chirping I had to use ear plugs. Good thing is they drowned out the sound of the traffic on highway. Easy place to stay .