The best DRIVE IN camping near
Chilili , NEW MEXICO

Most Recent Chilili Camping Reviews
A quaint pull-through park

A well organized park by a helpful staff. The pull-through sites are easily assessable and long enough for an F250 w/30’ travel trailer and not be detached. The park is clean and quaint. *Pet friendly but doesn’t allow “outside pet cages, kennels, or pet fencing” probably because they don’t want the dogs outside alone. Overall, and it being the first time visit I would recommend American RV Resort.@

Kind of a pain

On our full hook up site the dump sight was in a bad place. We would of had to un hook from our truck to fully hook up. We only stayed one night and didn’t use any of the facilities.

Great Place

We are newbies to the RV Park world and I must say for our first official RV Park stay this place was amazing. Quiet with beautiful views. Public facilities are superb and super clean. Will save this place as my go to stay in Santa Fe.

Nice small RV park

We only stayed here for one night on our way from Texas to Utah but it was a nice cozy stay. The park has full hook ups and a little dog area. The wifi worked great we streamed Netflix that night. 7100’ elevation. There were a ton of stars at night which was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived around 6pm and our info was thumb tacked to the entry board. Call her and she comes right down to show you your spot. It’s located next to a little brewery and pizza place. The pizza and beer were both really good I would check that place out while you stay. Ale Republic it’s called. Check it out.

Perfect spot!

I was a little hesitant to reserve this place after I saw the last review. I’m so glad I did. Here are some of the amazing aspects of Santa Fe Skies.

1) Mountain View’s 2) Awesome sculpture art 3) Walking trains (w/ doggie bags) 4) Fenced dog park!! 5) All the needs - electric, water, wifi 6) CONTACTLESS CHECK-IN!! I paid online and checked in, online. (COVID friendly)

All around great spot.

Nothing of note

Standard RV park. Nothing to write home about in either praise or complaints. Lots of elderly year round dwellers here, so it did feel like we were side eyed with our young family visiting. People who own the place were friendly and hospitable. Would stay again if we needed a one night place to park, but not if you’re looking for a longer stint.

Good spot for chore day

Accepts Passport America discount even though they do not appear on the Passport America website. We paid $19 for 30 amp site with water and sewer hookup with the discount. Nice place for chore day in between boondock days. Free showers, clean stalls and hot water.  Laundry on site.  Attached to laundry room is a game room with free pool table, TV, 2 arcade games (arcades were non-functioning when we were there).  Staff very friendly. There is a gift shop on site.  You can refill propane on site, but the propane company is a different operator than the RV park and were closed when we were there. Sites are very close together and not very level.  There is an area to walk your dogs.  Dumpsters on site, but no recycling. There is a "take a book, leave a book" shelf near the office.  Camping World is right next door.  Near freeway and you can hear the freeway noise all night.

Nice KOA with Friendly Staff

We stayed at this KOA for two nights during a cross country trip as we passed through Albuquerque in October 2020. The only reason I give 4 out of 5 stars and not 5 out of 5 stars is the urban location is not much to look at. The campground itself is very well-maintained and the staff are extraordinarily friendly. It was incredibly convenient that there were a number of large RV dealerships in the immediate vicinity, so we were able to pick up some supplies that are not easily found at Walmart locations. We stayed in a large pull thru site that actually had a dedicated "pet suite" with astroturf for our dog. That's the first time we had seen that on a trip and we were pleased with the amenity having come from so many places that don't have grass anywhere.

Great service

I made a reservation earlier in the day, pulled in after dark and was greeted by a gentleman on a golf cart. He asked my name, retrieved my registration info, and had me follow him to my campsite. So easy! Otherwise it's a nice clean RV park. If interstate road noise will bother your sleep, you might want to get more off the beaten path as the interstate runs right past this location.

Beautiful view

We stayed overnight here and left in the morning. The view to the campground was beautiful but the campground was so full and RVs so close together, hard to enjoy what the area has to offer. Staff was helpful and accommodating. Site had full hookups and a picnic table but was not level. Was not a bad experience, but with other campgrounds in the area, I would not camp here again.