The best RV SITES camping near

Most Recent Parker Camping Reviews
Lake life

Fabulous campground

Quiet camping

Stayed here Father’s Day weekend in 2018.

Great little park

We stayed here for 2 weeks between houses and was great!

Don’t let the name fool you

Great park just south of Kansas City. Very quiet, great owners and staff.

Great place!

We enjoyed it here, but it snowed so we didn’t explore the trails while we were there. Our internet worked great through Verizon and ATT, we never tried the park WiFi. Clean laundry facilities, pull through site was a little tight, but worked well. If we’re in the KC area again, we’ll definitely stay there. Only drawback, the target audience is a bit older so no playground or park for kids, but plenty of open grassy areas worked too. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. They do propane refill, which was awesome.

Nothing shy of memory

The caretakers here are the sweetest people. Taking my 2 and 6 year old on their first camping experience we chose this place and they told us as we checked in that they wanted their 1st camping trip to be awesome…loaded us up with some complimentary firewood…let us pick out our tent plot, and directed us toward the bathrooms and drinking water….and that's where the good part of the review ends. We had to change plots 2 times bc as we unloaded our gear and attempted to set up camp we were welcomed and not left unpested by snakes of all sizes and large insects…it was dark when we managed to lay my already sleeping children down in the tent…the night air was clouded with mosquitoes but the moon was full and the stars were amazing. Coyotes could be heard in the distance…we thought…until around 3 am when we were startled awake by what appeared to be large dogs without leash, collar, or owner licking our tent. Circling our tent….The morning daylight couldn't come fast enough…The bathrooms were dirty and infested with various insects and covered in cobwebs…a short walk to the waters edge sent us home w 2 children covered in chigger and mosquito bites …extremely disappointing.

Quiet and Peaceful

Small private lake community. Access to several lakes for boating swimming and fishing. Also has a golf course and swimming pool. Come in the fall when the trees are beautiful.

Rude Ranger at Gate and dump station disgusting

The campsite was okay. It was a busy weekend and we were not in a preferred spot, but it was wooded. The ranger at the gate was horrid. He was rude, yelled at each person coming through. He was especially annoyed at me for wearing a mask. He wasn’t and was within 3 feet. Lawrence is a college town with high rates of covid across the campus. He is talking one on one with these kids several times a day! He seriously grabbed my phone out of my hand when I asked him not to. The dump station has pooling sewer water and the water was not working. The park lacks maintenance, and it could be cut backs due to covid. Clinton lake it nice, but beware if heading out for camping.

This is a very nice area to camp. Quiet. The shower/ bath houses are clean. I had a great time kayaking the coves to this gorgeous lake.

Nicest people!

I knew within minutes of check in that we picked the right overnight stop. The couple who runs the place couldn't be better. Great site with mini golf for the kids too.