The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Park , KANSAS

Camping Kansas Park Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Park Camping Reviews
Quaint City Park

This little RV park is a perfect no frills stop while driving through Kansas with easy access off I70. There are some sites on the small lake adjacent to the property that are surrounded by beautiful trees. We were able to grab one of these in November during the week. There are spots across the street as well, but that is more of a parking lot looking situation. Water and Electric hookups are available. However, we read they shut the water off in December so be sure to fill up your tank when that of year. We were able to ride our bikes into the little town to grab a tasty breakfast at a diner before we packed up. I would recommend this campground for a restful over night stay. *We travel in a 37 foot 5th wheel for reference

Wonderful

Despite a broken motorcycle and random people showing up to fish, it was a lovely spot. The fishermen were innocuous and I highly recommend the primitive spots

Highway Hookups

Nice older place to stop from all that highway driving! Water, sewer and electric in an open, somewhat treed campground. Relatively quiet being as close to the highway as it is. Ordered food from Cap'n Jack's Pub which was delivered to our RV. Food was good pub food! Covid protocols in place!

Great Overnighter Location

NIce location, the lake is great with a new pier. Get there early for a lakeside spot. Nice breakfast at Gigi's in town too that is walkable from campground.

Hidden oaiss

Nice state park hidden away in the middle of nowhere, great stop on the way to Colorado , internet service four bars, no air TV, camp sites are spaced apart, nice play grounds for kids, shower houses modern, nice and quiet

Very Nice Stopover Campsite

We arrived at 10 pm Sunday and got a space on the lake. Very well maintained campground. It’s not truly a destination, but for a night during travel it’s great. The sites are pull-thru with 30 amp and water. There is a dump site there, too. We would definitely stop there again. Really cool little town, too. Beautiful architecture on the churches.

Simple grassy spot

Simply picked the first loops on the lake. if you want to swim I would suggest camping on the other side. I picked this spot because no one else was around I had the whole loop to myself. Which is what I was looking for. The other side had a lot more people. Maybe not the best place for tents a lot of geese around and their droppings but there was plenty of grass and soft ground. I am not use to seeing a campground not full. I was surprised how easy it was to find open spots must be a Kansas thing. Beautiful sunset and sunrise in early July.

Overnight ... look no more!

Very nice set up! Sites are full hookup with cable… cell signal good(AT&T)… level gravel sites…beautiful prairie views. There is a restaurant on site. Very nice host! We left with fresh eggs collected this morning! WOW!!!! Nice laundry room…bathroom was closed due to COVID. You can hear i80 but it was really not an issue with earplugs.

Great Place for an Overnight Stop

Traveling back across Kansas on I-70, this was a perfect overnight spot with hookups and clean bathrooms on site.

Not much to do other than have a drink and watch the beautiful sunset.

Cute and right off the Hwy

Great one or two night stop. This is a small campground that is first come first serve but there were plenty of spots open when we arrived on a Sunday. All sites are pull through. We took a lake front spot, with big trees for shade. We would stay here again!