The best WALK IN camping near
Lost Springs , KANSAS

Most Recent Lost Springs Camping Reviews
Quick and easy

Quick, easy, and inexpensive stay right off the interstate. Water and electric on site and easy pull through parking spots. Clean bathroom and shower. Not very quiet considering the interstate is right next to it.

Right of interstate

Huge place with lots of permanent campers. Felt safe and comfortable. Site facilities were in good shape. Late arrival instructions very thorough.

Quick and easy stay

It was super easy to pull off the highway and stay for the evening. We called late, about 11pm and they were great over the phone and just had a slip we filled out the next morning. I wasn’t sure where to bathrooms were and it was late so it was hard to find where they were. There was road noise and what seemed like construction but it was dark enough and right off the highway for a quick stay.

Good for a Night Pit Stop

A fairly large, clean RV park with full hookups, and amenities to include a laundry facility, bathrooms, playground, and dog runs. They do ask you to only hook up to water when in use so we just disconnected at bedtime. It's located right off the interstate and the traffic is easily heard so I wouldn't recommend if your sensitive to noise. Check out is a bit early, at 11am. Our only main complaint was our neighbors, we were parked near some full timers with little yapping dogs they left outside to go off anytime a leaf blew all night long. With how attended the park is I would have expected quite time to be enforced.

Great overnight stop

We arrived late while driving from CO to AR. The sites are large enough that we didn’t need to unhook. It’s close to a gas station to fill up before hitting the road again in the morning. Being right on I-70 was great for a quick stop over. Being that close to I-70 brought some noise that was easily drown out with our AC.

Full hook ups-self pay

Payne Rv park has 18 full hook up sites and is located outside of Newton. It is perfect for a night but not a lot to see otherwise. The fee is $20 per night and you pay across the road. The sites are gravel,pull they,and have 50/30/20 amp. Pets are allowed and our cell service was full bars.

Great View

This was a just an overnight for us as we were traveling but really enjoyed it! Loved seeing the lake out the window in the morning. Had a covered picnic table, hook ups, shade, and fairly spaced out sites. Little town was nearby for gas and groceries.

Very Nice

Nice quiet spot. I will be back for sure.

Pleasant, Free, Crowded

I got here on a Friday night in late September and took the last available campsite. The site itself was very small, definitely not big enough for a trailer or RV, but fine for my Honda Civic. There was quite a bit of noise from a youth group out on the dock until 10:30pm. Good water access with the lake. Vault toilets were clean and convenient. Very little litter. No mosquitos, lots of creepy crawlers. Good road, no issues for a sedan. This place would be perfect if it weren’t for weekend noise and availability.

Beautiful sunsets

Woodlands Hills campground has both primitive and electric and water sites available. Each site has a picnic table and fire ring are are nice and spacious. There are ADA sites available. This campground has water access and a beach area. I think it’s so neat how they have life jackets hanging in case you didn’t bring any. There are clean restrooms and shower house, a dump, and access to trails. There are group sites near by with extra long tables, volleyball,basketball,horseshoes,and trails.