Hollenberg , KANSAS

Most Recent Hollenberg Camping Reviews
Not Bad - Depending on How Busy It Is

Not a bad lake to camp at; offers decent fishing, decent kayaking, and a swim beach. You may run into lots of party-folk depending on when you come here.

Good cell service; on Sprint I can get 4G and Sprint sucks so you should be good in that regard. Can get some really pretty lakeside spots if you get there early!

Sunflower and butterfly galore!

My husband and I stayed in a site with beautiful trees and sunflowers growing all around us. The monarchs must have been migrating because they were all over the trees. You can drive down to the water. We didn’t see a lot of campers but there were quite a few people fishing off the shore. Bring bug spray, as the mosquitoes and chiggers were biting! Very quiet stay for a couple nights!

Very nice city RV Park

The fee is based on your donation. No reservations needed but first come first served. The sites are level and have electric. Two fenced in dog parks. Close to small town. Very nice stop over point. Only negative is road noise during the night.

Rockford review

Large lake. Not overly crowded and very dispersed. Got a really good vibe from the RV area. Nice clean swimming plus the pads that float on the water. Decent fishing I caught two good sized in an hour. I would recommend if you are in the area. Only downfall is I got no cell phone service the whole time.

Winter camping

Really nice and clean place to relax for a couple days. And it's not busy if you like winter camping like I do.

Bluestem

Easy access but a lil run down

A nice little road side campsite on the south side of Concordia Kansas.

This campsite is located conveniently close to the small town of concordia. It has a fenced in dog park electric hook up and Bolin asphalt and concrete in good condition and the pay is by donation. It does have Wi-Fi. Restrooms are nice and clean. There is a park and a disk golf course also. It is Located next to a small airport so you may get to see some planes taking off.

Price hikers

We stayed there 2 months earlier and is primitive camping so we have rv with generator and price for site was 8 dollars a night for a camp site. Good deal so went back same place set up in same area. Dog Shit all over ground bad i mean real bad and price jumped to 15 a night . Well because we had been there before and knew the price we set up camp and then went to pay. Surprise 15 a night, were going stay a week but stayed one night. 15 a night with dog crap all over and not just my site all along the lake must have had dog convention. Very disapointed will not go back

Love Visiting Rockford!!!

Scenery is Beautiful and when it comes to taking a boat on the lake, everyone is great about safety! We have visited with parks and recreation, county deputy Sanderson, and Maintenance. All pleasant to visit with. The electrical hookups for RV’s are 30 or 50 AMP. Located in Area 4, southeast corner of the lake. Anyone who comes to visit will come to know and Appreciate why it is we love to visit here.

favorite spot!