Camping in Beardsley

Recent Hike-In Reviews Near Beardsley, Kansas

6 Reviews of 4 Beardsley, Kansas Campgrounds

Shannon C.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Great Over night trip for locals

Super clean bathrooms (no sinks but do have hand sanitizer) easy lake/reservoir access. Nice fire pits, well kept sites, swings for kids, pet friendly !

Crystal L.
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2020

Great little stop

Very clean restrooms and showers. Very nice to work with while traveling late at night. We will definitely stop again on our way to Colorado next time!

Vania Z.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2020

Nice

I stayed here on my first night in Kansas. The campground is nicely tucked away from the Main Highway. The bathrooms were clean and I got a free shower! I got here in the evening and there were plenty of spaces. I think there might have been two other campers. If you’re a bit road weary and need a…

Brian F.
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2020

Free camping at city park

Nice little park, shelters, fairly level grassy sites. Next to municiple airport, had a plane land and take off again around 23:30, otherwise it was quiet. Restrooms and showers were totally acceptable for the price charged (free with no electric or water hookups)

J
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2019

Nice little campground.

3 day limit. $25 for electric hook-up. Free for primitive. Shower house. Located off Hwy 36, behind the Firehouse.

J
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2019

Nice little stop while traveling!

We found this nice little city park in McCook, NE which allows camping and has free electric hook-ups, and restrooms. There are only 7 spaces but the park is well maintained. There is no reservations it’s a first come first serve. There is a 3 day limit on your stay. It was a great stopping point…