Arcadia Lake, KANSAS

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Arcadia Lake Camping Reviews
Great little city park

This is the only park we could find. But it’s great. There are 45 RV sites here and about 8 I think have electric and water. A dump station is here too. The remaining sites are water only and are good for tent camping as well. Gravel and paved sites for water and electric. We had finished eating dinner and noticed a car sitting down the driveway so my dog and I circled around behind the car and discovered it was a police car. We spoke to the officer and he said they keep a close watch on the park because it’s safe and they want to keep it that way. Cost is $10 per night and there’s a registration drop box at the entrance.

I was unable to find this park look at Kelly park.

This park does not exist.

Nice for a quick stopover

Nice and clean. Full hookups. Lacking some amenities but it’s definitely a nice stay when passing through.

Great place

Our first trip there was great! You are not able to make reservations BUT we set up a day early and had some great campsites! We were parked right on the water. They have concrete slabs with a great picnic table for each site. There is no sewer and 50 amp service is only on one side. We will definitely be spending more time here in the future!!!

Family friendly. Easy water access. Close to 400 Hwy. Good hiking trails.

After being closed for over two months the campsites are back open for use.  There is still a lot of clean up being done, but should not stop anyone from camping.  Shower houses are clean and have hot water.  There are several hiking trails.  Fall will be a great time to camp at Fall River State Park.

Post flooding, still a decent place to hammock camp

We stayed in the “Basic Camping” area #50 Beautiful views of the lake and plenty of trees to setup a hammock or two. We had some noisy neighbors, and for some reason the hogs (noisy motorcycles) were popular late into the night whilst trying to fall asleep.

You know you’ve been camping too much when....

….the camp host offers you dog food and asks if your homeless….haha

Bluestem Point Rocks & Rolls! My SOBF (significant other boyfriend) and I have camped here over six times. We didn’t even leave when they had the semi-floods and crazy lightning storms in May & June 2019 (and we only live 30 minutes away). The picnic tables are great because they are shaped like a sail and you can turn them to block the wind or sun. You can also put a tarp on top and block out the rain. The camp hosts (Bob and Jean) are so friendly and accommodating. They also keep the place spic and span.

Fishing lake, camping permitted

Moline North Lake (Moline New City Lake) is a municipal reservoir northwest of Moline, Kansas. There are fishing access piers and a well-maintained road to them, as well as shelters, picnic tables, fire rings, and a vault toilet.

Local users told us that camping is permitted, so we camped there. It was peaceful and very pretty. There are few services, and no running water.

We suggest calling the city office to determine current policy and status of the area, but we had no problems.

Peaceful, beautiful, WET!

I visited this campground in October of 2018. The campground itself is beautiful, but recently part of it had been submerged in water which was problematic for us tent campers. Sunset Point is beautiful, but I'd recommend it only in the summer and on weekends when there is no chance of rain. We were soaked all weekend. I'd definitely return because the park has nice trails, great views, and a serene lake setting, but I'd make sure I'm in a different campground than Sunset Point.

Have had alot of good times at big hill lake

Camping, fishing, swimming, hiking. Great place for all of this