Camping in Wallace

14 Reviews of 7 Wallace, Iowa Campgrounds

Donald N.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Outstanding !

Peaceful and relaxing camp. Camp hosts are friendly and incredibly helpful!!! 3 Reservable full hook ups, otherwise first come.

SiteStayed at several sites there
s
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Would not reccommed

The guy gave me an address that lead me to an abandoned barn so I was then 40 mins out of the way.

Alan J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Very nice campground

We stayed at this very clean, small city park campground. Hardly anyone was there I think I counted 5 other there. We stayed on our trip out west. Would recommend.

Paul A.
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Small but big enough

Cheap full hookup when passing through.

VThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Nice

Staying here during trip to SD, April is cold bit nice check in process. Clean and level site. Large site and we'll spaced out. Super nice lady, owner?, Checked me in and was super nice. No water hook up due to weather but glad we chose this as a place to stay. Would recommend for price with…

Jesse G.
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2021

Great little site

Stayed for a wind project last February1st through March. Clean showers and restrooms and great owner

Gary E.
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2020

Martin's Access

Primitive camping was awesome

Wally B.
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2020

Awesome Sunset!

Really nice spot almost overlooking the lake (Through the trees), had fire ring, picnic tables and room for quite a lot of tents! For me and my family it was perfect!

Levi L.
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2019

Typical small town campground.

Decent little dock and shelter house. Dump station. Campfire rings and picnic tables. Bathrooms were decent. Electrical hookup only. Kids screaming and people partying super late.

Jeff J.
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2019

Would not recommend due to poor customer service.

Disclaimer: I have not visited this park.  I planned to visit August but decided against it due to the poor customer service and lack of professionalism. The number provided above is correct, but whoever is answering the phone immediately sounds annoyed and gives the impression that he couldn't…

Miranda M.
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2018

Great spot to camp

Great spot with a swimming lake, fishing lake, and hiking trails through the prairie. Less than three miles from town

C
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2018

Right on Fox Lake

Nice place right on the lake. Campground manager is nice. Sites are electric only. Fill with water before setting up. Reasonable and it's clean. If you like to fish you want to come here

Sitecan't remember
Kelli D.
Reviewed May. 2, 2018

Quaint

Small town. Mill and farm land