This park is located on 172 acres of land. It has an enclosed picnic shelter, hand pump well, vault rest rooms, primitive camping, and 2 swing sets. The park was named after the town of Eagle City platted in 1878 and at one time contained a general store, post office, grist mill, saw mill, blacksmith’s shop and doctor’s office. This area has been used for primitive camping with an upper and lower level. The Iowa River runs next to this campground. The campground is down a couple miles of maintained gravel Rd.