The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Renwick , IOWA

Camping Iowa Renwick Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Renwick Camping Reviews
Wonderful

Great for tent camping, very spacious and grassy sites, clean, grill/fire pit was really very nice. Very clean and modern bathrooms, easy access to water. Hiking trails were well maintained. Can't wait to come again.

Scenic Hiking

Beautiful views, wonderful trails, cramped campground, poor tent camping conditions.

Beautiful Fall Scenery

Loved it! Both our teenage boys agree it was one of the top 3 places on our South Dakota trip. We would definitely stay here again!!!

Peaceful, restful stay.

We can't wait to go back. Our camp was so private & we were happy because we had a new puppy that was from a hoarding situation & not real social. We didn't want to bother any neighbors if she was loud. She did very well with our other two. They all enjoyed walking on the trails with us😁 The bathrooms & showers were awesome & the park guy was very nice & informative (I feel bad I didn't get his name.) It will definitely be a place we will go back to!

We Love this park!

The RV parking area isn't really big, but all sites are great & feel private, especially the outer ones. We have never stayed in the cabins, but they look nice & well kept. Bathrooms & showers are nice. We LOVE the hiking trails. Some can be a pretty good workout & steep for a 61 year old, but they are do-able & have resting benches a long the way. There are some beautiful old bridges if you get on the right trails😁 Wifi is virtually non-existent there, but it is nice to be "unplugged" We have a DVD player & watch old movies if its raining. We wish the park cut-up it's own firewood & offered it for sale (there are plenty downed trees available) It would be an extra income for them. As it is, you can't bring in any wood outside the area because of the Elm Tree Borer possibly being transported, so you will need to go to Ft Dodge to buy some (Menards & possibly some gas stations) have bundles you can buy. It would be so much easier right at the park, like some places we go in Minnesota. We live an hour away and come just to hike sometimes. Nice, quiet place

Great park

This campground is beautiful it’s where two river meet together. They have beautiful walking trails and lots of hook up for campers also a very big play ground area. There shower and bathrooms are very clean. The camp host is wonderful!! It’s 17.00 dollars to camp a night!

Beautiful camp ground

It’s only 12 dollar to camp a night for electricity. They have two different areas for camping. There is a few pond to kayak and fish also there’s a beach area to swim. Not sure how many spot but there are quite a few. No WiFi but cell service is ok.

Beautiful Park and campground

I stumbled across this Park traveling through and looking for a place to spend the night. I drove in and saw the beautiful lake and the campground so I talked to the camp host, told him I just needed a primitive spots I didn't need electricity or water is it all good just grab a tent site, they are $6 a night and 30 amp electric with water is 15 tonight. And if you rent for 7 days you only pay for 6 and it's a beautiful quiet I'm sure there's fish in the lake you can swim in it's a wonderful place I'm so happy I stumbled across this Jewel

Very nice camp ground

Very nice! Lots of spots 34 of them! Water and electric hook up! Cell service wasn’t good but the WiFi was great! Camp host is very very nice! We will be going back for sure. We had 12 campers pull in together and was able to camp all together! It’s $20 a night

Nice surprise in Iowa

Great for an overnight on my road trip back the Denver. Clean bathrooms and showers.