Camping in Leverett

Brief stay

Very nice level campsites

Ashley N.The Dyrt PRO User

Outdoor peace

This campground is great for first time campers! Its cost effective and quiet. The lots are spacious and have a pull through so you dont have to back up! The trails are very well maintained! Shower facilites are super clean! 10/10

Petra H.The Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful Area

Overall a good experience. The location, sites, amenities, shower rooms are clean and great. I don’t know why the vibe feels a bit off except to say the people. Seems a little unfriendly. People cutting through sites. Parents not being kind, some kids being over the top.

• Most of the day - full sun
  • Campsite vacant - view of lake
  • View of rear of site - other campers
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Nice place to camp for the night

Quiet, empty and very clean bathrooms!! Fires allowed, picnic benches and just a short walk to the grotto of redemption.

Sitewest campground
Alan B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Joe Sheldon County Campground the best

We spent several nights camping at South Joe Sheldon County Park. Beautiful pull through campsites some full hook ups others with electronic and water. I’ve included some pictures.

Gary E.
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2020

Martin's Access

Primitive camping was awesome

Brian O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2020

quiet park in the country

I went to college nearby, so i knew of this park but had never visited. On our way to Wyoming from Chicago, we stopped to stay here overnight.  Other than saying it's a nice place in the woods, in what is otherwise open farmland, I don't have much else I can say.

Sitetent area
Lori N.
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2020

Nice smaller campground

Hagge Park has only 15 sites available with full hookups, but it is a great, quieter place than most. Nice shaded areas. There are some primitive sites too. It also has 1 cabin for rent at a reasonable price. There are restrooms & showers, but we have never used them, so I can't review…

Lori N.
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2020

Peaceful!

We love this park. We have never been there when it's really crowded, but we know it gets that way. Sites aren't crunched together, so you have privacy. Trails are nice. Everything is well maintained. Showers & bathrooms are awesome! We almost always see wildlife when hiking😁

Kaylyn S.
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2020

Great park

This campground is beautiful it’s where two river meet together. They have beautiful walking trails and lots of hook up for campers also a very big play ground area. There shower and bathrooms are very clean. The camp host is wonderful!! It’s 17.00 dollars to camp a night!

Kaylyn S.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2020

Beautiful camp ground

It’s only 12 dollar to camp a night for electricity. They have two different areas for camping. There is a few pond to kayak and fish also there’s a beach area to swim. Not sure how many spot but there are quite a few. No WiFi but cell service is ok.

Larry K.
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2020

Nice

Very clean quiet well maintained park. 2 levels. Upper level has about 8 spots w 30/50 amp. A pavilion. 1 water spigot. Garbage and a plastic biffy. The lower level is at the lake. About 6 spots w electric but very unlevel. Very nice lake. Stayed here in a 27' B+ 8.26.20. I definitely would stay…

Roger A.
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2020

Beautiful Park and campground

I stumbled across this Park traveling through and looking for a place to spend the night. I drove in and saw the beautiful lake and the campground so I talked to the camp host, told him I just needed a primitive spots I didn't need electricity or water is it all good just grab a tent site, they are…

D
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2020

Nice park need updates.

Very clean park with lots of camp sites. Checked online said they were booked but called anyway to double check and they had multiple spots available. They DO NOT have water hookups at each site, the lady in the phone said they had water but didn’t clarify you have to fill up. I got trailer all…

Wally B.
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2020

Awesome Sunset!

Really nice spot almost overlooking the lake (Through the trees), had fire ring, picnic tables and room for quite a lot of tents! For me and my family it was perfect!